JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

June Broadcast 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1367 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 hours ago, Hope said:

Hiya -- does anyone have this portion broken out into individual mp3 talks, yet? :D 

I would love to help with that, but that's @Bro Richard's department. Right, Richard?

Yeah, we've got our Circuit Overseer's visit this week, so I'll be kinda tied up.

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I would love to help with that, but that's @Bro Richard's department. Right, Richard?

Yeah, we've got our Circuit Overseer's visit this week, so I'll be kinda tied up.

Anyone can convert the files, there are a lot of free programs available for that. I'll try to do it later this week. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, The German said:

The individual videos of the graduation will appear on jw.org shortly.

Has that ever happened before?

I don't remember getting individual videos before. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, The German said:

This is common with normal monthly videos, but not with graduation.

First Time.

Very nice. I typically convert the mp4 to mp3 and separate it into the individual talks. From now on I will wait for the individual videos to be released and convert them. I prefer not to edit the files at all, not even separate the talks if I don't have to.

8 hours ago, The German said:

This is common with normal monthly videos, but not with graduation.

First Time.

But why? I know other videos have been taken out of Gilead and Annual Meeting programs, to be played at the meetings.

This is odd, but it does makes sense because the videos artwork was up on the server alongside the graduation parts.

Edited by Luigi62

49 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

Just for curiosity, do you know the ages of the other members?

A. Morris       born      1950        70  Years old in 2020

G. Jackson                 1955        65

D. Splane                    1944         76

S. Lett                          1949        71

G. Loesch                   1941         79

S. Herd                        1935         85

M. Sanderson                ???      

K. Cook                          ???      

42 minutes ago, Bluebell said:

A. Morris       born      1950        70  Years old in 2020

G. Jackson                 1955        65

D. Splane                    1944         76

S. Lett                          1949        71

G. Loesch                   1941         79

S. Herd                        1935         85

M. Sanderson                ???      

K. Cook                          ???      

Thank you very much! 

I think br Sanderson was born in 1960 and Br Cook I have no idea (He looks older than Sanderson :))