JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

June Broadcast 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1372 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 6/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, Nirex said:

Tony's talk if I remember the rumor right. But uh, until we see it. As said, this was a rumor going around. Please don't hold me to it.

It’s not a rumour, we are living very deep in the last days of the last days. It’s reality and inactive must take positive steps to restore precious relationship with Jehovah ASAP. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

37 minutes ago, jwhess said:

I was hoping that Br. Morris's talk was in this section but I was wrong.  Look forward to it in the next installment.

The Inside Story doesn't contain any talks. All the same, part 2 of the Gilead Program isn't yet on  display in the What's New Section.

2 hours ago, blacc said:

The Inside Story doesn't contain any talks. All the same, part 2 of the Gilead Program isn't yet on  display in the What's New Section.

I have actually seen his part but I did not know where they broke the video to make the 3 parts.  It is coming soon...🙂

3 hours ago, jwhess said:

I was hoping that Br. Morris's talk was in this section but I was wrong.  Look forward to it in the next installment.

Concluding talk is always, always , always in Part 3.. as has been for a number of years now.

Slave is staying with the format..

On 6/16/2020 at 3:59 AM, Susan Cook said:

Concluding talk is always, always , always in Part 3.. as has been for a number of years now.

Slave is staying with the format..

Part 3 could be released today?  Or will it be next week?   ☺️

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

3 minutes ago, Romain said:

Ooh, why are you sad? Today we have a morning worship to watch 🙃

True, Jehovah always provides an abundance.

(Eph 3:20) . . .more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive,

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

5 hours ago, Victoria said:

Thank you very much Manfred!

Yes indeed, thank you. The final pre-convention broadcast. 🔜😊

15 hours ago, Just around the corner said:

Its now not a rumor anymore. English is not my mother tounge but I understand this message From 21:34 into the program.

What brother Morris said would have really grabbed my attention and got me thinking If I were disfellowshipped, inactive or not doing anything about the truth.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

7 hours ago, blacc said:

Also has anyone noticed that Brother Samuel Herd has been rather missing in action in the last couple of months? I don't remember seeing him on any of the broadcasts this year so far. I hope he is okay, health-wise. 

he is the oldest GB member....born 1935......so you never know how he is health wise....

2 hours ago, Bluebell said:

he is the oldest GB member....born 1935......so you never know how he is health wise....

I miss his great humor... Hope he's alright but, like you said, we never know at his age and at this moment in time

Even the other ones are aging visibly, their almost sitting at their thrones :wink: