JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

June Broadcast 2020

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1366 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

What!?

Tony's talk if I remember the rumor right. But uh, until we see it. As said, this was a rumor going around. Please don't hold me to it.

.gnihtyna yas t'nseod ti tuo dnif uoy ,syas yllautca siht tahw ezilaer uoy emit eht yB

8 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Br. Bosko, I have checked twice in the last two days and I see no Gilead programs (any parts) listed on JW Stream.  Do you have other access to these programs?

No, I don't.

8 minutes ago, jwhess said:

Br. Bosko, I have checked twice in the last two days and I see no Gilead programs (any parts) listed on JW Stream.  Do you have other access to these programs?

Brother John, the Gilead 2020 stream was open for 2 full days. So it was easy to make a recording.

The link was also shown here for a short time.

6 minutes ago, The German said:

Brother John, the Gilead 2020 stream was open for 2 full days. So it was easy to make a recording.

The link was also shown here for a short time.

Thanks, Br. Manfred.  Some in my local congregation wanted to know if they could "stream" it and I did not find any connection. That was the reason for my question.

1 hour ago, The German said:

Where are you getting this from I cannot find them anywhere in any language?

8 minutes ago, Dages said:

The 20yo picture... 😭

And we are in Antarctica!!! 😮

It was extraordinary :bouncing:

Truly extraordinary! Antarctica, wow! My mouth was placed ajar when I heard of it. Like brother Lett said, "what a special treat that was."

Edited by GodlyDevotion

On 6/1/2020 at 6:06 PM, halfspanishlee said:

Is the June the Graduation I tend not to watch that I don't know why😂

Give it a go.... they are good and solid. Once you start watching they flow nicely. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)