JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Notifications About Blood In Vaccine

Message added by Brother_Bliss,

This discussion contains inaccurate information. The Covid vaccines approved for use in the United States do NOT contain cells cultured from an aborted human fetus. 

I have been hearing different things reguarding getting notification about blood fragments and blood being in the different vaccines. At one point I was told the GB would instruct the brothers to not announce the immunizations that had blood or fragments (from one elder) because of the liability of announcing that.  He said the would tell us of the vaccines whout it and if one came out that was not announced we would need to research before getting it.

Today, another elder said they would tell us either way about each vaccine with or without blood or blood fragments.

I'm not sure what you are hearing, but we have already been told that the Pfizer, Oxford AZ and Modena vaccines do not contain blood.

Update:

I jumped to the conclusion that you are talking about CoVid vaccines.  Are you talking about other vaccines in general?

Edited by On the huh

Your elders were supposed to read a brief branch announcement that stated none of the current Covid-19 vaccines used in the US cantain any blood or blood fractions The latest version of that announcement was last week

image.png.f1e14198f00f6a6ecdec60784fc82a51.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

6 minutes ago, Old said:

Your elders were supposed to read a brief branch announcement that stated none of the current Covid-19 vaccines used in the US cantain any blood or blood fractions The latest version of that announcement was last week

image.png.f1e14198f00f6a6ecdec60784fc82a51.png

Yes we did get it thanks.  The question that we were trying to figure out is if there is one that contains blood fractions that strats being used, would we find this out as well? Or are they only announcing ones without? 

12 minutes ago, On the huh said:

I'm not sure what you are hearing, but we have already been told that the Pfizer, Oxford AZ and Modena vaccines do not contain blood.

Update:

I jumped to the conclusion that you are talking about CoVid vaccines.  Are you talking about other vaccines in general?

I'm sorry, I did mean Covid. 

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yes we did get it thanks.  The question that we were trying to figure out is if there is one that contains blood fractions that strats being used, would we find this out as well? Or are they only announcing ones without? 

Since the announcement that Jerry posted appears to have a Yes or No answer column, it appears the Branch will give us a Yes or No answer for each Covid19 vaccine that is approved, at least in the US Branch territory.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

33 minutes ago, Kim said:

we were trying to figure out is if there is one that contains blood fractions that strats being used,

So far there are no other vaccines being used in the US - only the four listed above

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, :wave:

I need a little help. I haven’t been able to keep up with all the news/updates in these many past months concerning each of the Covid vaccines.  But thankfully many of you have made good posts indicating which vaccines do not have blood fractions, I appreciate it. (tu) 

However I am also wondering if anyone knows or maybe has a chart that indicates which vaccines use “stem cells”?

I ask because some weeks ago I happened to hear on TV that a particular vaccine was being questioned by some in the public because this vaccine involves the use of “stem cells”. I didn’t get to hear which vaccine specifically they were talking about. And I assume some people were upset because the stem cells were taken from fetuses not adults. Maybe stem cells in Covid vaccines have been mentioned in other topics here?

Any help I would be thankful for. :)

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

21 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

I don't have the answer, I just wanted to say how nice it is to see you again..👍

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

40 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

However I am also wondering if anyone knows or maybe has a chart that indicates which vaccines use “stem cells”?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-28/oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-ethical-religious-foetal-cell/12592800

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it does discuss foetal and stem cells. AstraZeneca does not use stem cells. 

The article says:

The foetal cells used in vaccine development are derived from a small number of foetuses which were legally terminated decades ago.

The Oxford vaccine uses HEK (human embryonic kidney) 293 cell lines, obtained from a female foetus in the Netherlands in 1973.

The article I quoted from has a good explanation of what the foetal cells exactly are now decades later. Stem cells are not differentiated but the foetal cells historically used to start the cell lines were kidney cells. This comes under “conscious decision “, just like blood fractions do.

AstraZeneca vaccine follows the same production development  as most previous vaccines, such as chicken pox, Ebola, polio, rubella, shingles, Hepatitis A, and rabies. So, realistically, if you’ve had these vaccines and your conscience is clear, then AstraZeneca vaccines should be ok, no? 

On 3/18/2021 at 11:51 PM, Beggar for the Spirit said:

I ask because some weeks ago I happened to hear on TV that a particular vaccine was being questioned by some in the public because this vaccine involves the use of “stem cells”. I didn’t get to hear which vaccine specifically they were talking about. And I assume some people were upset because the stem cells were taken from fetuses not adults. Maybe stem cells in Covid vaccines have been mentioned in other topics here?

Neil, so good to "see" you brother! :)

Your concerns are indeed valid, so I wanted to share a bit of research I found about vaccines overall.  The U.S. CDC confirms that vaccines contain cells cultured from aborted human fetus [Read: WI-38, MRC-5, RA 27/3].  The chart at their link will give you further insight. I'm not tech savvy to upload it here, so just put in the search engine the phrase "[PDF] CDC Vaccine Excipient Summary"  or  www.cdc.gov excipient-table-2.  (I was able to download it also.)

Additionally,  Dr. Stanley Plotkin,  called the godfather of modern vaccines and is the world's leading authority on vaccines, as well as paid consultant to the vaccine industry, reveals in detail how they are designed, manufactured and tested, so you may want to do a bit of research on him, if you have time.

Edited by Omoyeme

On 3/22/2021 at 9:12 PM, Omoyeme said:

Neil, so good to "see" you brother! :)

Your concerns are indeed valid, so I wanted to share a bit of research I found about vaccines overall.  The U.S. CDC confirms that vaccines contain cells cultured from aborted human fetus [Read: WI-38, MRC-5, RA 27/3].  The chart at their link will give you further insight. I'm not tech savvy to upload it here, so just put in the search engine the phrase "[PDF] CDC Vaccine Excipient Summary"  or  www.cdc.gov excipient-table-2.  (I was able to download it also.)

Additionally,  Dr. Stanley Plotkin,  called the godfather of modern vaccines and is the world's leading authority on vaccines, as well as paid consultant to the vaccine industry, reveals in detail how they are designed, manufactured and tested, so you may want to do a bit of research on him, if you have time.

Oh my!  Thank you for sharing sister.  Do they all contain cells from human fetus?  Or just some of the brands?  I was considering getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but am now reconsidering. 

Edited by Michelle81

The majority of vaccines originate from this type of cell culture. If catagorically you would not accept any of them then, it would be logical on your part to avoid the Covid vaccines. If this has not been a position taken previously it should logically be a non-issue now, but to each his own.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, Omoyeme said:

[PDF] CDC Vaccine Excipient Summary"  or  www.cdc.gov excipient-table-2.  (I was able to download it also.)

Are you referring to this chart?
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

We know that there are scriptural reasons we do not accept blood - thus the FDS has kept us informed about the vaccines and blood.

If there were scriptural reasons other than blood not to accept these current vaccines, I would think the FDS would also list those vaccines with those contents/ingredients and the scriptural reason not to take them.

However, taking a particular vaccine, legal drug or medical procedure is a personal decision - we may have personal reasons we would not take, use or have such. Being a personal decision we would not try to convince anyone else that they should do the same ... personal decisions are after all - personal. and we would certainly not say or infer that such vaccines, drugs and/or procedures are, somehow, scripturally wrong.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

23 hours ago, Michelle81 said:

Oh my!  Thank you for sharing sister.  Do they all contain cells from human fetus?  Or just some of the brands?  I was considering getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but am now reconsidering.

No, Michelle, none of these vaccines contain cells from human fetuses.

In the seventies, some kidney cells were taken from two aborted fetuses and cultured in laboratories. Cultured means those cells were multiplied, and multiplied and multiplied to produce human tissue to test different drugs. Most laboratories today use tissue that stems from those cells. That tissue was never inside a human being, although it's the result of thousands of generations of those cultured cells. Vaccines do not contain those cells, but most are tested on them.