JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who runs jw-archive.org?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2335 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Now there is an "article" on who runs JWTalk?on JW-Archive. Not very flattering to Dismal_Bliss with many pictures, but also questioning some of the moderators here with their pictures: Trottigy, Carlos and GrumpysWife. Clarification needed.

Don't blame me, I voted for God's Kingdom! :uhhuh:

Now there is an "article" on who runs JWTalk?on JW-Archive. Not very flattering to Dismal_Bliss with many pictures, but also questioning some of the moderators here with their pictures: Trottigy, Carlos and GrumpysWife. Clarification needed.

Why are you looking at JW-a Archive ? What are you looking for?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Sometimes you just need to put garbage out quickly, before it attracts flies, which turn into maggots. did someone say, "apostates are noisy". Nosey, too, in what concerns them not. I would not hang around them any more then I would go hang out at the local garbage dump. As for, kicking the garbage around to see what it is, I do not think so!!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Why are you looking at JW-a Archive ? What are you looking for?

I was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to it. Good question!

I saw enough on that site a long time ago to make an informed decision about it. I never look at it anymore. The only good thing about it was some interesting pictures that were posted about the preaching work, Bethels, etc. But you can find those on instagram too. Why look on JW-Archive for a couple of interesting things when it's laced with apostate propaganda at the same time? I'm not the slightest bit curious about what they say concerning anyone on JWTalk, or anyone else in the organization.

. . . Clarification needed.

We shouldn't need clarification on lies. It wouldn't be the first time apostates have used photoshop or something similar to make dubious evidence seem legitimate. Please, Jennifer, when you have already had your quest for a safe social network for Jehovah's people satisfied, what need is there to look anywhere else? I've already seen enough on this site to see where I want to stay.

Hi Jennifer,

JW Archive presents itself as a site for JWs, but actually most of those who comment there are apostates who criticize us openly. So I am not surprised if they're badmouthing us now. They just imitate their father, it's in their nature.

I don't care what the Librarian is saying about me or the other moderators. If he's posting our pics or publishing any personal info, that's unethical, unloving, dishonest and illegal, certainly not something a Christian would do. I don't think I need to defend myself in this site, since my words and facts identify who I am, and the same can be said of the other mods. :)

Just a brief look at the "fruit" both sites produce should quickly tell you whom to trust. "A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" (Matthew 7:18).

Edited by carlos

We don't hide anything here about "Who Runs JWTalk?" - http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/4586-who-runs-jwtalk-forums/

The same cannot be said for other sites  :) 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I am so sorry if I offended anyone by asking for clarification. I meant nothing by it. I am still somewhat "green" when it comes to social media. I asked for clarification simply because I saw this thread and have seen that it has been an ongoing one. I appreciate everything that everyone has commented but in particular that of Downunder guy who said it may be "tit for tat".  I did not respond to the article at the other site but I felt comfortable posting here, so I hope that accounts for something and demonstrates to all that I am not questioning anything or anyone here. Again, please accept my apologies and thank you for your responses.

Hi Jennifer,

JW Archive presents itself as a site for JWs, but actually most of those who comment there are apostates who criticize us openly. So I am not surprised if they're badmouthing us now. They just imitate their father, it's in their nature.

I don't care what the Librarian is saying about me or the other moderators. If he's posting our pics or publishing any personal info, that's unethical, unloving, dishonest and illegal, certainly not something a Christian would do. I don't think I need to defend myself in this site, since my words and facts identify who I am, and the same can be said of the other mods. :)

Just a brief look at the "fruit" both sites produce should quickly tell you whom to trust. "A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" (Matthew 7:18).

Hi Carlos,

I believe you hit the nail on the head. I felt that the posting of anyone's picture or personal info is unethical, dishonest and illegal as well. That was what bothered me more than anything else.

We certainly do not want to attack in return. If you look at this thread we have merely presented the facts.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I would suspect that it's a "tit for tat" because of this thread.

The topic on JW-Archive's site was posted after we deactivated one of our members here.  It was brought to our attention that someone was copying information from the private side of our discussion board and posting the information there.  This violated our terms of use.  We determined who the individual was (who shall remain nameless), and deactivated the account.  The flow of copied information from our private side to JW-Archive ceased.  Shortly thereafter the topic slandering Bob appeared over there.

We again want to take this time to remind our members of our terms of use.  Particularly:  

C. Publicity & Linking

While many areas of JWTalk is visible to the public and allow occasional guest comments, much of JWTalk Forums is in fact a private membership community available only to registered members. By being a registered member, you agree not to copy and paste the contents of individual posts or topic threads to another internet location outside of JWTalk Forums. You may link to www.JWTalk.net or any topic from your personal homepages or social network postings, but do not copy and paste comments and content to other sites.

This also includes screen grabs.

Edited by Shawnster

I was on that site for about 15 minutes awhile ago. I liked the pictures and some news items, but some of the "questions" were a bit sketchy. And then when there were links and downloads of confidential letters. I sent a note to the moderator, and then was told that I was out of line for questioning things, and promptly booted. As with any social media, not the official website, caution is advised. 

I jumped all over them for posting information that had not been made public. that was on the private side, organizationally, (IMO)

asked them if they supposed they were where we were to come to for such information, and if so, it was a bit presumptious. Others agreed with me. People are just crazy. Why put out all this energy and effort? After that, I See them, but move on. Not interested. Even more so after some of the input here. Way less not interested. Trouble is, they throw actually interesting items in, and if you are not careful, you think it is a JW friendly site. Prety sneaky, I say...

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I wanted to enhance my Filipino vocabulary so I wanted anything to Jehovah, atleast, while I was studying. That's my dream. I enjoyed it. But it actually toiled my time. My parents don't know nothing about myself being a translator. As of now, I am happy. I stopped because I once got a discipline from my parents, not morally but thru my time focused and they decided to removed the internet. At first my job makes me happy but it makes me stressful because it kills my needed rest.

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

Are there advertisements on jw-archive.org or is it supported by it's members? 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D