JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

US health officials recommend eight-month COVID-19 vaccine boosters beginning Sept. 20

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 994 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/national/coronavirus/biden-white-house-covid-19-team-to-address-nation-amid-reports-of-booster-shot-recommendation

Top health officials in the federal government recommended Wednesday that adults who have taken the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines seek out a booster shot eight months after becoming fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

While the booster shots are still subject to final approval from a key CDC vaccine panel and the FDA, the White House said Wednesday that the booster program would likely begin on Sept. 20.

YAY!!!

More 5G signal for me mid December!

Might even have 6G by then!

:whistling:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I got my first one in January so I guess come October I will be getting a booster.  But, I wont lie.  I am definitely nervous about it because I was so sick with the second booster.  I was down and out for a week straight.  But, if the booster made me this sick, I hate to think how bad I would have been with covid.  So, I will be getting mine as soon as they allow it.  

1 hour ago, blue-jay said:

@Sofia How do you feel about those boosters? Is it really necessary, especially after 8 months already? Won't it mess with our immune system?

Studies in deep show it’s not really necessary to protect you

one dose is quite enough

if you had covid no need for boost at all

yes deep concerns about over vaccinating because it can trigger auto imune disease or permanent herpes issues

the truth is that the real protection lies upon T cells

measuring it is such a messy expensive process 

it’s easier for sanitary authorities to keep high levels of antibodies 🙄🙄🙄 because cheap and easy to measure assuring the person is protected

we need the Kingdom FAST 🙄🙏🙏🙏

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

3 hours ago, Jeanie said:

I got my first one in January so I guess come October I will be getting a booster.  But, I wont lie.  I am definitely nervous about it because I was so sick with the second booster.  I was down and out for a week straight.  But, if the booster made me this sick, I hate to think how bad I would have been with covid.  So, I will be getting mine as soon as they allow it.  

According to science you dont need a boost at all...

The boost is necessary for authorithies be able to measure high levels of antibodies... while your true protection lies in T-Cells hidden in your bone marrow/blood stream. Measuring it is expensive and time consuming. You may have been protected for life. Since antibodies drop after a few months, sanitary authorities are asking for vaccine boosts.

It´s a matter of being cheaper/easier way to measure the person´s protection.

The issue is.... you SHOULDNT CARRY HIGH LEVELS of SARS antibodies IgG in blood stream.

Its like a police officer being out in the street with his gun on his hand ready to fire.

It can fire and hurt innocents.

High levels of SARS antibodies can hurt our body :(

Please... we need the Kingdom. 

I can see the Earth wrecked and human bodies wrecked as well.

This virus, it´s reactions inside you destroy you slowly. 

This system cant last much longer, humans wont survive this pandemic with life quality.

Wait a few more months and check the children born from mothers with covid.... their brains are affected in so many different ways.

the future is gloom, very so. No wonder so many people are in despair needing comfort.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

20 hours ago, Shawnster said:

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/national/coronavirus/biden-white-house-covid-19-team-to-address-nation-amid-reports-of-booster-shot-recommendation

Top health officials in the federal government recommended Wednesday that adults who have taken the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines seek out a booster shot eight months after becoming fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

While the booster shots are still subject to final approval from a key CDC vaccine panel and the FDA, the White House said Wednesday that the booster program would likely begin on Sept. 20.

useless boosters, Bro Shawn... its so sad what been around.

One dose... one boost ok, after that,.... it´s just politics. As I have explained in previous post

WHO in fact is very perplexed with this attitude, while so many humans dint even got their first jab :(

Too many boosts damage human bodies. be careful.

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

According to science you dont need a boost at all...

The boost is necessary for authorithies be able to measure high levels of antibodies... while your true protection lies in T-Cells hidden in your bone marrow/blood stream. Measuring it is expensive and time consuming. You may have been protected for life. Since antibodies drop after a few months, sanitary authorities are asking for vaccine boosts.

It´s a matter of being cheaper/easier way to measure the person´s protection.

The issue is.... you SHOULDNT CARRY HIGH LEVELS of SARS antibodies IgG in blood stream.

Its like a police officer being out in the street with his gun on his hand ready to fire.

It can fire and hurt innocents.

High levels of SARS antibodies can hurt our body :(

Please... we need the Kingdom. 

I can see the Earth wrecked and human bodies wrecked as well.

This virus, it´s reactions inside you destroy you slowly. 

This system cant last much longer, humans wont survive this pandemic with life quality.

Wait a few more months and check the children born from mothers with covid.... their brains are affected in so many different ways.

the future is gloom, very so. No wonder so many people are in despair needing comfort.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/news-releases/2021/august/penn-study-details-robust-tcell-response-to-mrna-covid19-vaccines

here is a recent article I found about the T cell activity. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

2 hours ago, BLEmom said:

I enjoyed this article. It bolsters my faith in the mRNA vaccines and makes me glad I got the Pfizer one.

The article said,

natural viral infection is known to be capable of inducing T-cell protection that lasts years and even decades

I had 2 thoughts at first when I read it. One was that protection against the influenza virus wanes in less than a year. But on the other hand, the common cold can be caused by the 4 other coronaviruses that have circulated among humans for probably hundreds of years. While immunity also wanes in about a year or so, our bodies react swiftly to these coronaviruses and we only have a cold at best. 

If the our bodies and their T cells react the same way to the new coronavirus that causes Covid-19, then eventually we will all have T cells armed and ready, and Covid-19 will become just another seasonal sniffle.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

If the criteria is 8 months from when you were "fully vaccinated" it would not be calculated from when you had the "first jab" - but from 2 weeks after your second shot

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~