JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

18 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

KEEP ON THE WATCH!

People Losing Trust In Politicians—⁠What Does the Bible Say?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/more-topics/people-losing-trust-in-politicians/

Thanks for posting here, but we do have access to jw.org 🤪

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 6/24/2024 at 10:01 AM, Doug said:

The stage is set for a cancellation, in my opinion.

To begin with, Biden's team must be nervous wrecks anticipating him going head-to-head with Trump and without notes for 90 long minutes.

Well, so much for my prediction    8-)

But they may be wishing they did cancel.    *politically neutral*

10 minutes ago, Doug said:

(Daniel 11:27) . . .“As regards these two kings, their heart will be inclined to do what is bad, and they will sit at one table speaking lies to each other. But nothing will succeed, because the end is yet for the time appointed."

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I watched 10-15 minutes of the debate between Mr. Trump and Biden.

Well, this is new low for politics of this world ... may Jehovah bring real government to this world quick! 

What kind of sentences do we expect in the future? 

Something like this...

You played with ducks in kinder garden

No I did not

Yes you did 

No! I said ..no! (long pause)  I had 2 chickens 

No you did not!

And conversation continues.... 

When I am elected I will lower taxes ... 

I'll do better than this and make this land beautiful again! 

I will lower taxes and give free chicken to everyone....chickens everywhere... every country will be jealous of our chicken land. 

The guy who promised free chickens got elected. :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 hours ago, Tortuga said:

(Daniel 11:27) . . .“As regards these two kings, their heart will be inclined to do what is bad, and they will sit at one table speaking lies to each other. But nothing will succeed, because the end is yet for the time appointed."

This applies to the other horn of the KotS who had their final debate on Wednesday.

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

7 hours ago, Doug said:

There seems to be some whispers that they intentionally let Biden do this because they don't want to use him anymore. Not sure who they want to win, though. Politics 🤷‍♀️ 

Maybe the choices have gotten so crazy so the people will actually want the UN to step in….i mean it’s the wildest thing. Even the newscasters are baffled at the way things are going. Everyone in the world is just 🤷🏻‍♀️  
And there have been several other countries where major things are going on. Like the attempted coup in Bolivia. 
Gotta give the people a reason to look to that beast to handle things! 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

16 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

Maybe the choices have gotten so crazy so the people will actually want the UN to step in….i mean it’s the wildest thing. Even the newscasters are baffled at the way things are going. Everyone in the world is just 🤷🏻‍♀️  
And there have been several other countries where major things are going on. Like the attempted coup in Bolivia. 
Gotta give the people a reason to look to that beast to handle things! 

I’m being political about this, I just wonder who is running this country? Every day the president get a daily schedule, that is if he get up and read it. There must be others who is running this country. The world is laughing about the debate. 

Edited by Dustparticle

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

I’m being political about this, I just wonder who is running this country? Every day the president get a daily schedule, that is if he get up and read it. There must be others who is running this country. The world is laughing about the debate. 

yep,

but we are not supposed to speculate about deep state and conspiracy stuff,

blink blink, nudge nudge

🤫

10 hours ago, Doug said:

Biden won’t be the candidate after this… maybe Kamala will step in if he steps aside.

we can still be neutral and at the same time show some worry about who will rule 🇺🇸

No matter who. We all like to live in peace and order  if possible 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, Tortuga said:

This has been fullfilled long time ago. 
but yet they still keep doing it 🙈

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

This is of no importance to us.  What is important to us is the Kingdom.  However, as we see this nation rapidly coming to its end, we can see Jehovah's Kingdom following ever so closely.

Need not we be concern about this system.  We all knew and have studied the Daniel prophecy and understood the fate of this nation and others.  Daniel's prophecy is unraveling right before our eyes.

Look beyond all the noise and distraction and let us all focus on the Kingdom.  There is still work to be done. 

This is not surprising to us.

1 hour ago, cme said:

as we see this nation rapidly coming to its end, we can see Jehovah's Kingdom following ever so closely.

👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, cme said:

Daniel's prophecy is unraveling right before our eyes.

Honestly, it feels like the burning rock is so close, that the feet are smoldering and the clay is melting.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

8 hours ago, BLEmom said:

And there have been several other countries where major things are going on. 

Indeed.  In the UK, principle partner of KOTS, the current Prime Minister Sunak is proposing that mandatory national service be restored.  

Not exactly the same as conscription into the military.  Rather, a choice between military service or civil service one weekend every month.

The "motivation" , as it were, is that if 18 year olds don't comply with either option, they will be cut off from the financial banking system.  Checking accounts, credit cards etc will be unavailable to them.

There is even talk of suspending driver's licenses or other sanctions.

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

The "motivation" , as it were, is that if 18 year olds don't comply with either option, they will be cut off from the financial banking system.  Checking accounts, credit cards etc will be unavailable to them.

There is even talk of suspending driver's licenses or other sanctions.

Do you have link to that? Because this sounds like "North Korean style" :whistling:

This is what I found.

The proposed scheme would not force anyone to take part in military training and teenagers would not be sent to prison for refusing to comply.

But it would be required by law and there would be non-criminal sanctions for refusing. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-27/what-is-rishi-sunak-plan-for-uk-national-service/103896120

8 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Correction, I’m NOT being political on this.

1 hour ago, New World Explorer said:

Do you have link to that? Because this sounds like "North Korean style" :whistling:

The Guardian.com   "Rishi Sunak floats sanctions on young people for refusing national service".

North Korea style.  Just wait until Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) takes hold.