JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

UN Legal Committee Begins Debate on "Measures

to Eliminate International Terrorism:

https://press.un.org/en/live?ifr-dir-postId=60f2fe7a-b830-4016-b057-2e28b7d972bd&utm_source=ifragasatt&utm_medium=direkt

Not much detail about what was discussed or decided but interesting.

Dance. Even if there's no music. 

Dance Dancing GIF by binibambini

33 minutes ago, Dages said:

So we are now in the sudden destruction after Biden replaced Trump ? :D make sense

I wish!  Or maybe he needs to get back into office for them to see these wars cease and then declare "look!  We achieved peace and security!"

Time will tell....

I can see how things play out either way.  All I know is we need God's Kingdom to come soon!

4 hours ago, computerwiz said:

Interesting comment by JD Vance.

image.thumb.png.8a741c187b2a63c632ac74f7672ee758.png

He was talking about how Donald brought peace & security all over the world when he was in office....  🤔

And when will be the US election?

Is it November?

Hmmm ..

September - UN Meeting

October - Annual Meeting 

November - ???

December - Peace and Security??? 🤔🫢

December 31? New Year or Starts of GT? 🤔😆😅

8 hours ago, jrnievas said:

Is it November?

Hmmm ..

September - UN Meeting

October - Annual Meeting 

November - ???

But know this, if the householder had known at what hour the thief would come, he would not have let his house be broken into.  You also, keep ready, because at an hour that you do not think likely, the Son of man is coming.”

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

20 minutes ago, jrnievas said:

Is it November?

Hmmm ..

September - UN Meeting

October - Annual Meeting 

November - ???

"We don't know" 😁

59 minutes ago, Aria said:

A sister from Calabria (South IT) said she had heard from a friend. She said there had been an alarm while they were at the meeting (KH) and they had had to take shelter in a refuge.

Yes, this is a standard procedure for all in Israel. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 9/26/2024 at 10:22 PM, JennyM said:

Did anyone catch the video or other news channels, live at the Capitol Building, a group of Republicans, speaking out on the deal the current administration pack made with members of the United Nations 9 days ago?  Let me try to find it and I will post.

Title of video: We Can Not Let This Go: House Republicans Rail Against The UN and World Health Organization

I saw it live. My mouth dropped. It's as exactly as the Revelation Book said the first step was, giving UN power. image.thumb.jpeg.ec14a6a820c9041355b88cb05a817f4b.jpeg

4 hours ago, Robinson said:

I saw it live. My mouth dropped. It's as exactly as the Revelation Book said the first step was, giving UN power. 

I will look for a comment about this from the slave.   There's a real possibility that it fulfils Rev 17:13.

5 hours ago, Robinson said:

I saw it live. My mouth dropped. It's as exactly as the Revelation Book said the first step was, giving UN power. image.thumb.jpeg.ec14a6a820c9041355b88cb05a817f4b.jpeg

The Pact covers a broad range of issues including peace and security, sustainable development, climate change, digital cooperation, human rights, gender, youth and future generations, and the transformation of global governance. Key deliverables in the Pact include:

In the area of peace and security
•    The most progressive and concrete commitment to Security Council reform since the 1960s, with plans to improve the effectiveness and representativeness of the Council, including by redressing the historical under-representation of Africa as a priority.
•    The first multilateral recommitment to nuclear disarmament in more than a decade, with a clear commitment to the goal of totally eliminating nuclear weapons.
•    Agreement to strengthen international frameworks that govern outer space, including a clear commitment to prevent an arms race in outer space and the need to ensure all countries can benefit from the safe and sustainable exploration of outer space.
•    Steps to avoid the weaponization and misuse of new technologies, such as lethal autonomous weapons, and affirmation that the laws of war should apply to many of these new technologies. 

——————-

The Russian Federation didn’t aprove some parts of the pact 

specifically UN CANT IMPOSE UPON ANY NATIONS SOVEREIGNTY 

basically as long as Putin s regime is on it’s difficult to believe UN will ever gain more power 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

there are two key points at 9:15 and 13:18 this was a press meeting that the leaders in the region are stating what they are waiting on and how they are all in agreement in favor of peace however they are waiting for the containment of one leader ... they've stated their positions 

at the 13:18 mark they even mention the UN getting teeth is what is needed .... 

The entire region is waiting on the UN security counsel to put an end to wars and to implement peace 

Everything looks to be primed and waiting for just the right moment, it reminds me of the scripture where the angels are holding back the winds ... 

23 minutes ago, comtemplate said:

there are two key points at 9:15 and 13:18 this was a press meeting that the leaders in the region are stating what they are waiting on and how they are all in agreement in favor of peace however they are waiting for the containment of one leader ... they've stated their positions 

The entire region is waiting on the UN security counsel to put an end to wars and to implement peace 

Everything looks to be primed and waiting for just the right moment, it reminds me of the scripture where the angels are holding back the winds ... 

Sis i saw this last night and thought the literal exact same thoughts especially that teeth comment

i am in total agreement with you about things being primed and ready. It really does feel like GO time

1 hour ago, comtemplate said:

IMG_8427.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, comtemplate said:

It’s giving canning jar vibes…

IMG_3796.jpeg

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

2 hours ago, comtemplate said:

it reminds me of the scripture where the angels are holding back the winds ... 

...been there, done that...:eek:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Here is the link

PRESS RELEASE: United Nations adopts groundbreaking Compact for the Future to transform global governance

Captura de tela_20241003-230208.png.e7b6395c3c01fa61d6cd0f346d8e31de.png

https://www.un.org/en/unis-nairobi/press-releaseunited-nations-adopts-ground-breaking-pact-future-transform-global

Edited by Dhanyel