JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

18 hours ago, Dustparticle said:

Since money will not worth a cent, we might as well use the bills too. In USA, since Andrew Jackson shipped us Native Americans westside of the Mississippi River, in pleasure I will be glad to use $20 bills.

Andrew Jackson didn't believe in the National Bank system and paper money. He never wanted his picture to be on money. Irony.

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

45 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Trump is on trial…

Portuguese prime minister has resigned today on suspicion of corruption 🙄

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 11/5/2023 at 8:59 PM, mjcabz said:

Friendly reminder again that the forum guidance is listed as:

"News Topics should contain more than just links. Explain why you want to discuss the news piece, or why you felt it was worth sharing with your brothers and sisters.".

Links are appreciated though, just need to know what we are clicking BEFORE we go there.

1 hour ago, Desert Dan said:

Friendly reminder again that the forum guidance is listed as:

"News Topics should contain more than just links. Explain why you want to discuss the news piece, or why you felt it was worth sharing with your brothers and sisters.".

Links are appreciated though, just need to know what we are clicking BEFORE we go there.

Sorry, as i trying to put the other info of that link i accidentally press the submit button 😁 thanks for the reminder.

Can someone in her clarify this story about this organization under the U.N. called W.H.O., where they trying to ban countrys from interfering with their policies if another pestilence breaks out.  They want total control over the sovereignty of any nation worldwide.  Has anyone heard about this anywhere else, or is this another conspiracy out there?  They will not tolerate any nation or its subjects to interfere in their objection.  I thought about you guys in here who may have heard about this on this World Health Organization, under the banner of the UN.  And if someone. In here may know something about it and or if its false.  

Thanks

31 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Can someone in her clarify this story about this organization under the U.N. called W.H.O., where they trying to ban countrys from interfering with their policies if another pestilence breaks out.  They want total control over the sovereignty of any nation worldwide.  Has anyone heard about this anywhere else, or is this another conspiracy out there?  They will not tolerate any nation or its subjects to interfere in their objection.  I thought about you guys in here who may have heard about this on this World Health Organization, under the banner of the UN.  And if someone. In here may know something about it and or if its false.  

Thanks

Where have you got this story from? 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

6 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I heard it on you tube.  

By some lady called Lady Collin Campbell.

Below this YouTube site not on Lady Campbell's site.  

But she mentioned the UN and the WHO.  It may not mean a hill of beans!  Just wo during if any in here or in GB, have heard of this.  

https://youtu.be/PQ86dgzduVU?si=LgTv8nQwYKFL8_2R

My news does not ALL come from YouTube.  But so far I heard that this woman is legit.  She lives in U.K.  Has some sort of podcast.  

21 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

But she mentioned the UN and the WHO.  It may not mean a hill of beans!  Just wo during if any in here or in GB, have heard of this.  

My news does not ALL come from YouTube.  But so far I heard that this woman is legit.  She lives in U.K.  Has some sort of podcast.  

There is nothing on the WHO/UN website about this information  - not that I would expect there to be. 

I went and did a bit of research on her. She's a socialite, a b grade TV actress and has written books about the Royal family. She's only 'Lady' Campbell because she was married to a Lord for one whole year from 1974. They divorced in 1975 but she has obviously hung on to the title for 50 years - and never remarried. (If she had remarried she wouldn't be able to keep the title). 

There are lots of things that make me suspicious of her motives and information. 

I certainly can't see why she would have any inside knowledge about WHO. 

There are no main news outlets reporting this information. It is all YouTube and weird media. I personally would discard it as false until there are more credible sources confirming it. ❤️

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

22 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

A look at the other side of the coin i.e. WHO Pandemic Treaty isn't a threat to national sovereignty.

Of course, this is Satan's world, so we should take everything coming from the mouths of Satan's citizens with a large grain of salt.. 

WHO Pandemic Treaty

15 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Thanks

yes, it’s true.

they are voting to ratify it in May 2024

Edited by zoebarry

16 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Thanks

Fact check as conspiracy theories abound. 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-world-health-organization-pandemic-treaty-212446302001

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

3 hours ago, jps said:

who check the fact checkers..🤔

It's not hard to look at the actual draft and see that this analysis is correct:

CLAIM: A legally-binding World Health Organization “pandemic treaty” will give the organization the authority to control U.S. policies during a pandemic, including those on vaccines, lockdowns, school closures and more.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The voluntary treaty, which is in draft form and is still far away from ratification, does not overrule any nation’s ability to pass individual pandemic-related policies, multiple experts, including one involved in the draft process, told The Associated Press. The treaty lays out broad recommendations related to international cooperation on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response. Nowhere in the 30-page document are lockdowns, closures or specific citizen surveillance systems mentioned.

THE FACTS: As the WHO meets on Monday to discuss the first draft of the treaty, social media users are misrepresenting the scope of the document to suggest signing onto it would cede U.S. rights to the international body.

And here is the draft - https://apps.who.int/gb/inb/pdf_files/inb4/A_INB4_3-en.pdf

It is up to each of us to go to the source and fact check rather than just believe some conspiracy because it lines up with our preconceived ideas.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

39 minutes ago, Michał said:

If the claims were true, what would be wrong with that? Nothing. We would be one step closer.

But in reality, it’s the US who dictates UN what to do (beast who makes the image). And it’s all Satan’s world. 

Anglo-american world power dictates to the UN...until it doesn't...and the 10 horns give it authority.

You're right, if it's true...one step closer.

It's true enough for a petition to have been signed in the UK by 150,000 people to try and make the UK government take a referrendum before agreeing to it.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/614335

And for that petition to be debated in Parliament and it's request thrown out as the government deemed it not necessary to ask the British people if they're ok with it.

A new petition has been opened.

A little Google actions shows this pattern is being repeated around the world. Australia, New Zealand, Portugal...the people are anxious about agreeing to it...the governments say nope, "it'll be fine"