JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Study Bible update

I think the new feature about the memorial bible reading is there. It looks nice.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I noticed that the Study Bible now includes the “Introduction to 2 Chronicles“ video

This means that all 66 “introduction to” videos are included.

Not bad at all.

Edited by Chris7

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

On 3/23/2023 at 7:22 PM, AH173 said:

I think the new feature about the memorial bible reading is there. It looks nice.

Ashley..I looked and can't find the Memorial Bible Reading feature..can you tell me where to find it please?:D

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

4 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Ashley..I looked and can't find the Memorial Bible Reading feature..can you tell me where to find it please?:D

4 hours ago, Imagine said:

Oops, still looking for the feature.

The appendix B12 of the nwtsty Bible entitled, The Final Week of Jesus’ Life on Earth, has been updated to include graphs and illustrations.

It should be noted that the printed version always had this feature since its initial release in 2014. The electronic version only got this update just few weeks ago.

Edited by Hinata

On 3/25/2023 at 6:07 AM, Hinata said:

The appendix B12 of the nwtsty Bible entitled, The Final Week of Jesus’ Life on Earth, has been updated to include graphs and illustrations.

It should be noted that the printed version always had this feature since its initial release in 2014. The electronic version only got this update just few weeks ago.

When you open it on the JW library app be sure to click the 3 little dots on the top right and click “digital edition” if it doesn’t automatically come up. Mine came up with printed edition at first and it was hard to read on my phone😅

On 3/25/2023 at 9:35 AM, Chris7 said:

I expect we will receive the study notes for Hebrews later this year.

And then the printed edition at the 2023 annual meeting. This edition will be all of Paul’s letters.

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

We will just wait and see. Or will we have to wait until the rest of the christian Greek scriptures have study notes for the the next printed edition study bible?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2022 at 4:12 PM, Tortuga said:

I think we are going to get Study Notes for Hebrews very soon. The new video about the Tent looks like it would be media for Hebrews 9.

Wow. I really thought we would have the Study Notes for Hebrews by now...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Maybe more than one book will be released in the next update 🤔

I hope for Hebrews and James.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 6/17/2023 at 9:18 AM, Olivier Proulx said:

does anyone know if the study bible that came out in paper version which contains the gospels and acts will come out in paper version in another language?

I don’t know. I haven’t seen it in any other languages yet. 

On 6/17/2023 at 9:18 AM, Olivier Proulx said:

does anyone know if the study bible that came out in paper version which contains the gospels and acts will come out in paper version in another language?

Translating the Bible itself is most likely already done.  But the translation of all of the reference material. publications, drawings, maps, photos and so on must be a tremendous task.