JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

November 2022 Monthly Broadcast

It is only 7 days until our next monthly broadcast.  If our tradition holds, December will be the Gilead Graduation broadcast and January will be our Annual Meeting broadcast so the November presentation will the last "original" broadcast for a few months (since Gilead and the AM are recordings of previous programs).

Who might be the host of this November broadcast? 

1 hour ago, jwhess said:

Who might be the host of this November broadcast? 

I guess it will be a helper to the GB. (Maybe Schafer or Noumair??? We have not seen them hosting one of these in a long time.)

The last time they hosted the program: 

Schafer - June 2020
Noumair - July 2018

Edited by Br. Ice

5 hours ago, Dages said:

November and May often have some Paradise video with the song :D

There are some interesting songs that aren't out yet... wait and see

Yes, there are four new songs currently sitting on the sidelines in the servers. No, we can't hear them yet. But we can see the album art and the lyrics there. We have no idea yet which of those songs will be used this month.

Spoiler

Hint: There's one new song in there that uses the same thumbnail photo and album art as a video in this week's midweek meeting.

Edited by Sheep

9 hours ago, Sheep said:

Yes, there are four new songs currently sitting on the sidelines in the servers. No, we can't hear them yet. But we can see the album art and the lyrics there. We have no idea yet which of those songs will be used this month.

Hide contents

Hint: There's one new song in there that uses the same thumbnail photo and album art as a video in this week's midweek meeting.

I counted 5, on the "side line".

Another broadcast, another spiritual feast! After a month, I'm hungry. But before eating, I took the time to isolate the new original song from the broadcast and convert it into an mp3 file for you. It's in my collection of songs, in an archive including the album art and the lyrics. (Lyrics are courtesy of @Luigi62.) It's yours for the taking!

If you don't have the link for my song collection, send me a PM.

Edited by Sheep

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Talking about patience …! GB found useful to mention it this month 😅

Patience. That sounds like a good theme for the 2023 Regional Convention!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It was a timely Broadcast.  Satan is working from the inside of the organization.  Brothers are at odds with each other for various reasons.  If he can divide us then he will conquer.

We cannot let him do that.  We must remain peaceful, forgiving and letting go of resentments.  The New World is almost here.  Nothing is worth it if we let go of Jehovah.  Nothing! 

30 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

I wonder if they originally filmed a bunch more Neeta and Jade clips than we ever knew, or if they pulled them back in once it became clear they had fans...

Jade s hair significantly has grown

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

18 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

I was expecting the theme to be announced at the end but it never happened.

Patience...it will be announced eventually...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D