JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Earthquakes In One Place After Another...

Dutchsinse is saying that scientific evidence is pointing to an earthquake of notable size in Southern California.

dutchsinse (chat with video)
swarm
HUGE
slow slip anza gap
swarm at anza!!
slow slipping
major
whole plate in motion from the M6.8 this past week
starts slow slipping at EUGENE where the explosion happened in the crust!

we're watching for M5.0 near eureka CA or off the coast of oregon
and then possible LARGE earthquake this week in southern california
im still working on the magnitude for southern california

but it may be big

He is basing his forecast on the perfect storm of pre-quake activity.

blob.png.faeb076e111d8ec3d8df8794955500f3.png

Above pic shows swarms going on at volcanoes and pumping ops.

One swarm is so intense, he had to zoom way out to show it:

631140596_ScreenHunter_05Nov_1019_23.gif.3ec3d23d37dac07d537019115673c30a.gif

Ginormous tremor clusters:

1142173125_ScreenHunter_02Nov_1018_23.gif.e557e2a244637c179c47626c6e843f35.gif

There was an explosion in the earth's crust a couple days ago:

Boom.gif.d7435d38b30ee36429594f97513f7b8b.gif

Not related to any man-made cause, but because of the slow slip.

He starts talking about Southern California at around the 56 minutes mark:

Will be interesting to see what develops in the coming week. :unsure: 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 11/10/2018 at 8:42 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Dutchsinse is saying that scientific evidence is pointing to an earthquake of notable size in Southern California.

Will be interesting to see what develops in the coming week. :unsure: 

Thanks for the information.  My mom and sisters live in Southern California. I will let them know.

In the past I saw that dutchsinse would post an online spreadsheet of his forcasts of different areas of the world.

Does he still do that? 

4 hours ago, luisenriquereyes said:

Thanks for the information.  My mom and sisters live in Southern California. I will let them know.

In the past I saw that dutchsinse would post an online spreadsheet of his forcasts of different areas of the world.

Does he still do that? 

Dutch used to do that on his Official Dutchsinse Web page. http://www.dutchsinse.com/

But it looks like he quit doing that back in July.

Every Sunday night, he puts out a new GLOBAL earthquake forecast for the next 7 to 10 days.

You could watch that and just ff to the part of the globe you are interested in.

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

6 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Dutch used to do that on his Official Dutchsinse Web page. http://www.dutchsinse.com/

But it looks like he quit doing that back in July.

He did that for the sake of the skeptics, but since they wouldn't look at the spreadsheets, he gave up on them.

Another report.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/anchorage-alaska-earthquake-pictures-videos-devastation-2018-11?utm_content=buffer3eee2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-main&fbclid=IwAR0C8haketP8oIVI1VFd0Y9JZaV9JDAWozU828A03hDQ7E3L48nr_PI7grs

A magnitude 7.0 earthquake hit Anchorage, Alaska, on Friday, according to the National Weather Service. The full extent of the damage isn't yet clear, but people have already posted photos and videos on social media of what they experienced. 

According to testimonies and videos of people on the ground, the earthquake tore apart roads, knocked items from shelves, and led schools to evacuate. Airports in Alaska reportedly instructed planes not to land.

Vine Road, outside Anchorage, Alaska, was reportedly devastated 

And other roads have been severely damaged 

Damage from the earthquake reportedly flooded parts of Anchorage's international airport 

People in stores and coffee shops posted photos of items falling from shelves 

Another student posted a video of his school evacuating 

Other schools apparently suffered major damage 

Things swung from ceilings 

Office buildings sustained major damage 

A local news station didn't escape the damage, either 

Someone took a video from inside a courthouse, showing everyone hiding under desks 

With the earthquake's aftershocks, the National Weather Service issued a tsunami warning for Alaska's Cook Inlet region. You can find safety updates on the NWS Anchorage's Twitter feed.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Strange seismic waves that rippled around world leave scientists bewildered

'I don't think I've seen anything like it,' seismologist says

Harry Cockburn

12 hours ago 

Just before 9.30am on Sunday 11 November, a series of unusual seismic pulses rippled around the world almost undetected. The waves rang for over 20 minutes, emanating about 15 miles off the shores of Mayotte - a tiny island in the  Indian Ocean  between Madagascar  and Africa.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/earthquake-seismic-waves-mayotte-madagascar-volcanic-activity-science-a8659236.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Strange seismic waves that rippled around world leave scientists bewildered

'I don't think I've seen anything like it,' seismologist says

Harry Cockburn

12 hours ago 

Just before 9.30am on Sunday 11 November, a series of unusual seismic pulses rippled around the world almost undetected. The waves rang for over 20 minutes, emanating about 15 miles off the shores of Mayotte - a tiny island in the  Indian Ocean  between Madagascar  and Africa.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/earthquake-seismic-waves-mayotte-madagascar-volcanic-activity-science-a8659236.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I saw this! They are baffled and unsure of why it happened or even what it is! Seismologists all over the world picked up the very low frequency of the vibratings.... and then a 7.0 earthquake hit Alaska today! A lot of damage it appears  

Dutchsinse said, months ago already, that scientific data was showing that the volcano off the coast of Mayote Island was erupting

or getting ready to erupt, and seismologists made fun of him, because the volcano has been dormant for over 3,000 years.

Now, their explanation for these weird waves is a volcanic event, or magma moving, near Mayote Island.:wacko:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/67-magnitude-earthquake-rocks-buildings-in-anchorage_?fbclid=IwAR3KQE6pVv9Z5XqHdAn6JlWwGt3s_aaNY1UHxUNiIu5pA3_gaEz5ZAlurTU

Don’t know if it’s already mentioned but the very brief article says: ther3 was 2 earthquakes.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP/KSAZ) - Back-to-back earthquakes measuring 7.0 and 5.8 rocked buildings and shattered roads Friday morning in Anchorage, sending people running into the streets and briefly triggering a warning to residents in Kodiak to flee to higher ground for fear of a tsunami.

The warning was lifted a short time later. There were no immediate reports of any deaths or serious injuries.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

2 hours ago, Allabord4Jah said:

Hey, are you Mates, okay down under?  Heard this one the news this evening - Found On Daily Mail Dec 5, 2018

Massive 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes in the Pacific Ocean east of Australia sparking a tsunami warning 

It’s a New Caledonia ... far from Australia..well relatively far ..

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Yeah Greg about 150 km East of New Caledonia ... there ARE some tsunami warnings for Vanuatu and Fiji. 

Interestingly there's also a cyclone/hurricane developing in exactly the same area.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."