JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Encouragement to pioneers

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 390 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Often on shepherding visit I dedicate this scripture to the pioneers:

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always having plenty to dot in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in connection with the Lord.

Concentrate in preaching not only in relation to results, sometimes there might be periods when we don't have RV or studies, but what matters to us is to make Jehovah happy.

To be like soft CLAY in the hands of Jehovah, but hard as a STONE when Satan wants to mold us

19 hours ago, MullumMiss said:

What a lovely thought.  Unless it is to announce/ask something, we don’t hear from our Service Overseer.  

I just thought it was nice to share experiences on how to encourage our pioneers. They’ve had a hard time in the lockdown. Even though they didn’t have any time requirement, many have been struggling to “acclimatize”.

I have a WhatsApp group with our pioneers and I sometimes send them a scripture or a little spiritual thought to “lighten up their day”.