JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I want to share with you these files I found. They are not of my authorship but they are great. Due to the limited weight allowed per file I share with you the link where you can download 4 jwpub files in english. It is the complete King James Interlinear version, hebrew and greek in it (if you have installed the Kingdom interlinear you should delete it and install the other one instead), two dictionaries: Vine and Strong linked to the King James version and a Bible reading program. I hope you like it. 

The author of these files updates them from time to time, so you should visit his profile to check for updates.

https://github.com/erykjj/jwpublib

Screenshot_20230513_033913_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.92c9328d1727519fda08595cbf99a17d.jpg.e9df9f82d812f24226607391a09fdb73.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033921_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.8983f345b5db9232a1e8f1372abc7d8b.jpg.3952ddbabb0cd188983efec383d6b2cf.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033929_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.9b9552245f36e340b87c5100dfd95620.jpg.5a914c71ee25b2c14def61d03ce104cb.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033945_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.52a4b60a4b4cb8dc9ff0ddd16100b438.jpg.5b7338caa048ec582e9f8c6d01d2af48.jpg

I want to share with you these files I found. They are not of my authorship but they are great. Due to the limited weight allowed per file I share with you the link where you can download 4 jwpub files in english. It is the complete King James Interlinear version, hebrew and greek in it (if you have installed the Kingdom interlinear you should delete it and install the other one instead), two dictionaries: Vine and Strong linked to the King James version and a Bible reading program. I hope you like it. 

The author of these files updates them from time to time, so you should visit his profile to check for updates.

https://github.com/erykjj/jwpublib

Screenshot_20230513_033913_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.92c9328d1727519fda08595cbf99a17d.jpg.e9df9f82d812f24226607391a09fdb73.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033921_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.8983f345b5db9232a1e8f1372abc7d8b.jpg.3952ddbabb0cd188983efec383d6b2cf.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033929_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.9b9552245f36e340b87c5100dfd95620.jpg.5a914c71ee25b2c14def61d03ce104cb.jpgScreenshot_20230513_033945_org_jw_jwlibrary.mobile.thumb.jpg.52a4b60a4b4cb8dc9ff0ddd16100b438.jpg.5b7338caa048ec582e9f8c6d01d2af48.jpg

I am confused … I loaded the GitHub app and signed up and logged in. Now how do I get the files you offered to share.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear brother, I would like to know how you can create .jwpub files that you can import to JWL.

I'd like to create files with the programs displayed in the kingdom hall information board that I can import into JWL.

Do you happen to have a guide or tutorial for me?
Do you need any specific software?
Thanks in advance

8 hours ago, Francesco said:

Dear brother, I would like to know how you can create .jwpub files that you can import to JWL.

I'd like to create files with the programs displayed in the kingdom hall information board that I can import into JWL.

Thanks in advance

For a long time I thought it would be impossible to add additional material to JWPub format being it encripted. But I found out that a brother created a program for it called JWBlober and he had a site called jwiselibrary.com, but at this moment both of those resources are out of the internet and can't be found...

The author is named zodverTJ

Maybe this files that the OP is sharing were already made at the time the resources were available

I remember a brother at this forum which seemed to be able to do it also but I don't see him around here for a long time - It was a Jonhatan something...

13 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

For a long time I thought it would be impossible to add additional material to JWPub format being it encripted. But I found out that a brother created a program for it called JWBlober and he had a site called jwiselibrary.com, but at this moment both of those resources are out of the internet and can't be found...

The author is named zodverTJ

Maybe this files that the OP is sharing were already made at the time the resources were available

I remember a brother at this forum which seemed to be able to do it also but I don't see him around here for a long time - It was a Jonhatan something...

You're right, he's the friend i mencioned and I use his program to create unofficial jwpub publications. 

So, the first thing he told me was: don't share any information about how create jwpub format. 

I'm really sorry of those who want to learn how to do it, but i can't share anything of this. 

• 1 month later...

JWPUB file is a complicated file. Within the file there's a file ‘content’ and another file which named ‘manifest.json.’ Inside of the ‘content,’ there's a lot of images, which used in a publication, and a single database file. That database file is so hard for normal people to read. WT Society made an intricate file which is hard for normal people to create one. 

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 1:50 AM, Hava Saber said:

JWPUB file is a complicated file. Within the file there's a file ‘content’ and another file which named ‘manifest.json.’ Inside of the ‘content,’ there's a lot of images, which used in a publication, and a single database file. That database file is so hard for normal people to read. WT Society made an intricate file which is hard for normal people to create one. 

Aren't there more files than those 4?

I mean, I'd love to have the Websters Dictionary and other publications. Any way I could get a hold of them without having to make them? 

Perhaps by PM?

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

2 hours ago, Rodejong said:

Aren't there more files than those 4?

I mean, I'd love to have the Websters Dictionary and other publications. Any way I could get a hold of them without having to make them? 

Perhaps by PM?

Basically, there are many files inside it, and the number of images can vary. 😊

Unfortunately, Brother Robert, we can't obtain copyrighted content without permission, such as the "Websters Dictionary." 😔

As I mentioned, JWPUB is an intricate file created to prevent modifications by regular users. Only dedicated individuals who thoroughly study its structure and have some programming knowledge can possibly create a JWPUB file. 🧑🏻‍💻

For me, studying JWPUB isn't worth my time, unless I have permission from the Society. If I did, I might face trouble if tempted to modify certain text in the publication (sometimes I can't help myself, so I tend to avoid it), or I might become overwhelmed and experience burnout while studying it and creating a program. 🙁

If I really want to integrate other publications with JWL, maybe I could create an app (PWA or native) and customize it according to my needs (e.g., creating notes) and use hyperlinks to direct to JWL. 🔗 (If you'd like more details on this approach, Brother, I'd be happy to discuss it further. 😃)

Overall, we don't know how to create a JWPUB, but don't worry, there are many other options available besides this file. Maybe we can leave these JWPUB files for our spiritual food. ❤️ Also, please consider that obtaining copyrighted content without permission is not recommended. ✍🏻

He knows you better than you know yourself, and he wants to help. :hugs:

• 5 months later...

On 10/31/2023 at 8:11 PM, Hava Saber said:

Basically, there are many files inside it, and the number of images can vary. 😊

Unfortunately, Brother Robert, we can't obtain copyrighted content without permission, such as the "Websters Dictionary." 😔

As I mentioned, JWPUB is an intricate file created to prevent modifications by regular users. Only dedicated individuals who thoroughly study its structure and have some programming knowledge can possibly create a JWPUB file. 🧑🏻‍💻

For me, studying JWPUB isn't worth my time, unless I have permission from the Society. If I did, I might face trouble if tempted to modify certain text in the publication (sometimes I can't help myself, so I tend to avoid it), or I might become overwhelmed and experience burnout while studying it and creating a program. 🙁

If I really want to integrate other publications with JWL, maybe I could create an app (PWA or native) and customize it according to my needs (e.g., creating notes) and use hyperlinks to direct to JWL. 🔗 (If you'd like more details on this approach, Brother, I'd be happy to discuss it further. 😃)

Overall, we don't know how to create a JWPUB, but don't worry, there are many other options available besides this file. Maybe we can leave these JWPUB files for our spiritual food. ❤️ Also, please consider that obtaining copyrighted content without permission is not recommended. ✍🏻

On 5/21/2023 at 8:32 PM, Francesco said:

Thanks in advance

On 6/25/2023 at 7:50 PM, Hava Saber said:

Agree, you have to be working in Bethel to know about the source code. Additionally, JW Library is developed with MEPS which is bethel's in-house software which helps produces all of our materials. (watch this video) However, you can still request explicit permission to the World Headquarters by visiting this page link. You will have to provide very detailed information for that.

The organization recently released a very strict policy regarding the proper use of all of our apps and its related files so if you do something that is not permitted by Watchtower, it can be a legal issue. We cannot underestimate how the organization values protecting the copyrights of our materials against bad actors and even with our own brothers, that's why if anybody had noticed, you would not see any more of our publication anywhere, like YouTube, etc. because Watchtower can work with major companies nowadays and have all those materials removed from those areas, otherwise they can face legal troubles.

Edited by gusdn1

"For love is as strong as death is." - Song of Solomon 8:6

JWPUBS

9 hours ago, Hava Saber said:

Note to everyone who downloaded these jwpub files, there are more updates, check it out here: https://github.com/erykjj/jwpublib

Thank you very much!

I just noticed that he has a new program to merge notes - JWLManager (the old JWLMerge ceased to work and the brother quit the project)

Edited by jayrtom