JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

BREAKING NEWS | Explosion at Convention in India

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I hope there will be a news article about it 

Kerala Blasts: Fourth Jehovah’s Witness injured in the blast, dies

61-year-old Molly Joy, who had suffered 80% burns, lost her life on November 6.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/kerala/kerala-blasts-fourth-jehovahs-witness-injured-in-the-blast-dies

3 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

Kerala Blasts: Fourth Jehovah’s Witness injured in the blast, dies

61-year-old Molly Joy, who had suffered 80% burns, lost her life on November 6.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/kerala/kerala-blasts-fourth-jehovahs-witness-injured-in-the-blast-dies

Thanks. I’ll add it to the Wikipedia article. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Thanks. I’ll add it to the Wikipedia article. 

can you give a link to Wikipedia?

I have another link for you

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2023/november/jehovahs-witness-india-attack-kerala-convention.html

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

On 10/30/2023 at 6:42 PM, Dages said:

Thank you, unfortunately, I don't understand anything :D 

they are saying that convention is for 20 congregations to participate in the convention. he's not part of any of our congregation.brother also said we had a campaign for one month prior to convention we invite relatives and friends of the publishers and those studying with us.

1 minute ago, Arumuga Raja said:

A sad news is that another sister who was being treated at the hospital died. (This sister was the mother of 12-year-old libna, who had already died) 

Oh no!

That is so sad for the family!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Arumuga Raja said:

mother of 12-year-old libna

image.thumb.png.b465c775bde122a315a44d5b01200ec3.png

Libna who suffered severe burns in the explosion breathed her last while undergoing treatment at a private hospital on October 30. Her mother Sally (Reena) and elder brother Praveen are in critical condition at Aster Medcity in Ernakulam. They have not been informed of Libna’s death. Younger brother Rahul is also undergoing treatment in the same hospital.

Praying for the family and their home congregation. Both mother and daughter will be deeply missed. Such a loving family.

Edited by Imagine

Update 😪

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/kerala-blasts-toll-rises-to-5-probe-reveals-accused-did-ied-tests/articleshow/105173216.cms

another sister has died, and more info on the investigation.

Sally Pradeepan (45), died at a private hospital on Saturday ..

Edited by Rodejong

added name

jworg1.jpg.fbee44f18d05bd7fd5a2c3c8110f64c6.jpg  "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."—Ps. 56:3

19 minutes ago, Rodejong said:

Mise à jour 😪

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kochi/kerala-blasts-toll-rises-to-5-probe-reveals-accused-did-ied-tests/articleshow/105173216.cms

une autre sœur est décédée, et plus d'informations sur l'enquête.

Sally Pradeepan (45 ans), est décédée samedi dans un hôpital privé.

Jehovah's heart must bleed.
Soon....

Thanks for keeping us posted, Robert. Thereby the prayers will contain specific names

7 hours ago, Rodejong said:

I thought Libina’s mom was “Reema,” and was the fifth death related to the bombing(?)

Edited by Brandon

On November 10, a brother made a video of the funeral talk in memory of Molly Joy in India with a moving camera. The emotion is palpable!

The description for the video is in Malayalam, which says:

ശക്തമായ പോലീസ് സുരക്ഷയിൽ കളമശ്ശേരി സ്ഫോടനത്തിൽ മരണപെട്ട മോളി ജോയിയുടെ സംസ്കാര ശുശ്രുഷ ആലുവ ടൌൺ ഹാളിൽ നടത്തിയതിന്റെ മുഴു നീള വീഡിയോ. സംസ്കാരം യഹോവയുടെ സാക്ഷികളുടെ കളമശ്ശേരി ശ്മശാനത്തിൽ നടത്തപെട്ടു.

Translation:

Full length video of the cremation of Molly Joy who died in the Kalamassery blast under heavy police security at the Aluva Town Hall. The cremation took place at the Kalamassery crematorium of Jehovah's Witnesses.

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Le 10 novembre, un frère a réalisé une vidéo du discours funéraire à la mémoire de Molly Joy en Inde avec une caméra mobile. L'émotion est palpable !

La description de la vidéo est en malayalam et dit :

Tears, Tears, Tears... but how beautiful brotherly love is ❤️ Thank you, Eric.

58 minutes ago, Arumuga Raja said:

sad news is that a brother (Br.Praveen Pradeepan) who was being treated at the hospital died

That is so sad, thank you for sharing the news.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 hours ago, Arumuga Raja said:

A sad news is that a brother (Br.Praveen Pradeepan) who was being treated at the hospital died. (This brother was the brother of 12-year-old Sis.libna, who had already died and son of Sis.Sally, who had already died) 

IMG-20231117-WA0000.jpg.e0a19a2074530ab46544a7dc4f9984f6.jpg

IMG-20231103-WA0026.jpg.cc3ccc1134aa7f179e57b4e7eecbd4b5.jpg

Including him, the death toll in the Kerala bomb blast rose to six

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/death-toll-in-kalamassery-blasts-rises-to-six/article67541891.ece