JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Got one started.

A DFd sister was contacted in the JW.ORG campaign. Thirty seven years on the outside and she said she wants back, asked how to go about returning. Says she was only 13.5 yrs old when DFd.

We didn't know she was in the territory. She lives in a well posted apartment complex. One of our sisters lives there also and uses every opportunity to witness to her neighbors

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Nice point Jerry. Jehovah is still rocking (shaking) the nations. And desirable ones are coming out.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Too bad, as the KMs are finally available on the public side and could finally be added to equipd. I know many at the US branch use equipd - especially for foreign languages. I am sure Matt and the branch will have a nice conversation. Maybe it will become free from now on.

Any further word on Equipd since the caution?   ...   it's been my go to app,  ease of study is even better now than before  ....   dealing with a tough internal conscience battle.

We will probably see something on Matt's site first.

BUT I can say, in the news section there is a link to the NOV KM  :bouncing:  I never imagined I would see that!!!

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

All Apple uses get the yearly update starting tomorrow - iOS 8   ...   very soon after an Equipd update   ... http://support.equipd.me/entries/53638019-Coming-Soon-Version-3-2-0

after that see Jerrys instructions for clearing cache and reinstalling daily   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/7521-equipd/page-5

the Future of Equipd !   ?   ... http://support.equipd.me/entries/53821345

Edited by timpin

It sounds like he is working with the branch on how to proceed.

I sincerely hope the branch uses much of his programming - especially in changing from one language to another with a simple double tap.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

If so maybe, the Branch will make those technologies available for other platforms. I'm with Android!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

There are several programs to make our publications available in mobile devices, but as far as I know, all of them, including the official JW application, lack a good search function like that of the Watchtower Library. That reduces immensely their utility. Anyway, it's great to be able to carry our publications everywhere.

There are several programs to make our publications available in mobile devices, but as far as I know, all of them, including the official JW application, lack a good search function like that of the Watchtower Library. That reduces immensely their utility. Anyway, it's great to be able to carry our publications everywhere.

If you have a good library of epub files you can use this app which searches inside of files like google does on the Internet. I think it does what you describe ;)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chocosoft.as

It sounds like he is working with the branch on how to proceed.

I sincerely hope the branch uses much of his programming - especially in changing from one language to another with a simple double tap.

I've got a feeling we're in for the ulTIMate JW Library App   ...   real soon.   (so we can all be on the same page - no excuses) 

... http://support.equipd.me/entries/53803449-Equipd-and-iOS-8

Edited by timpin

I hope something happens the Monday after the annual meeting like last year! ☺

I'm like SCHULTZ! I KNOW NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING! Lol ☺

Seems the JW Library sign language app has an update.Seems the Kingdom Ministry is with the app. It's similar to downloading videos. You tap on the calendar to download and tap on it to open up file. Nice. ☺

I would hate to see Equipd go. If it does have to cease, hoping that it gets implemented slowly as the branch ramps up the app, kinda like a merger acquisition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a partial update is coming later today   ... http://support.equipd.me/entries/53638019-Version-3-2-0-Released

check here also, hope this helps   ... https://www.facebook.com/equipd.me

(mine updated automatically - I believe I'm set to auto-update - yours may also)

Edited by timpin