JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witness memes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had HazMat training many years ago and I have worn HazMat suits during the training classes, they are not comfortable, however I would recommend the yellow one, it has SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I can’t handle heat/humidity just in slacks, shirt and high-viz vest. My face turns the color of a 🍅. They’d have to carry me out in a cot if I had to wear those. 🤣 

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

On 5/2/2021 at 10:03 PM, WilliamChew said:

1814466911_Covidthyneighbor.jpeg.25e9047d124c7631bdbf469628390d6f.jpeg

I was brought up with the 11th commandment being this, being from my grandfather who was told this by his priest:

You shall not adulterate the liquor.

However, I found a work around by placing the liquor in after filling the glass with cola or other substance. The reasoning is that I am improving the flavour of the cola.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Abby,

I can't keep my secret any longer.  I have been visiting JWTalk for over 9 years already.  And yet , well ,  to be honest , um , I still don't know how to post a link or a meme or anything.  I have nightmare about it.  I feel like a fraud.  But it's not my fault.  I was born before computers were invented.  I still listen to records on the record player!   Can you help me Abby?  Can ANYONE help me ????

Sincerely,

Desperate

Dear Desperate,

You have got to be kidding!   Seriously?   I suppose you also write in cursive too?   Oy!   I suggest you ask someone to PM you instructions, confidentially of course.  Hurry, while there's still time!!!

Yours truly,

Abigail Van Buren   'Abby'