JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

News from Brooklyn

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3070 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow, an entire big building dedicated to Audio Visual productions.

It looks like the Governing Body has decided

to take this to a higher level!  Awesome!   :headphones:

:ecstatic:

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

I just hope they can provide subtitles in other languages soon.  We are now given such an abundance of spiritual food via tv.jw.org, but for now just in English.

If I had to pick whether to have a Spanish revised Bible or Spanish subtitles first, I'd pick the subtitles.  So many of the friends in the Spanish congregations aren't able to understand everything clearly but would love to.

Wonder if they will move the studio tho this building

I don't know if any of the A/V department is included on any tours now, but if they moved all video production to this new building, I'd be surprised if there was any type of official tours conducted here.

• 7 months later...

It's exciting to contemplate what new level of DVDs, both audio and video tapes may be planned. Beside the new study

Bible just announced and the audio Bible. I would love to see a DVD on the Life of Christ or even a modern version of the

Photo Drama. It will be interesting to see what will come from this new development.

GStorrs46