JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Terror act Stockholm

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2574 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow!

The article in your link wont translate for me so I need to find an English report to get the whole story but it looks like another terrorist attack.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

47 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Wow!

The article in your link wont translate for me so I need to find an English report to get the whole story but it looks like another terrorist attack.

The link in my post is English. The very first one at the top of the page. :D

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

....and....you've been merged.....:D

Right.  I wondered why the topic was called 'Terro Act Stockholm' when that was not what I called it. Thought I was going madder than usual. :lol1:

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Just now, LindaViktoria said:

Another sister in our congregation walked that street on her way home from work 30 minutes before it happened...

Has it been confirmed that all of the friends are safe?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, LindaViktoria said:

Feels really nice that our group worked so fine and fast to see if we were all ok. Just a couple of minutes... With the great tribulation coming up...

Nice....:)

Another horrible terror act - whether by extremist or not, it's still terror.  We are reeling from all the absolute badness we are seeing constantly now, and we know where this will end up.  Without Jehovah, we are doomed.  Praying that the brothers and sisters there are ok, and stay safe, as safe as is possible these days.  Courage!

The one seated on a fiery-coloured horse has been active lately, with acts of war and terror. (Re 6:3, 4)

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

We know it is going to happen, but when it is actually happening in your own city, if must be very unnerving.  And we know why! Now wonder the rest will be faint out of fear.  It's not just terrorists though with their evil religious bent.  We had the same happen in Bourke St Mall in Melbourne in January this year, and that guy was on drugs and had mental issues, very violent and had already attacked police that morning.  The whole world violence and warfare has really ramped up.

On 04/07/2017 at 9:47 AM, LindaViktoria said:

My mom was supposed to be on that street at that time after finishing her job but she went to see her sick sister instead. I told her that was Jehovah. She replied: yes it sure was...

woo thank jehovah

My mom was supposed to be on that street at that time after finishing her job but she went to see her sick sister instead. I told her that was Jehovah. She replied: yes it sure was...

truly Jehovah's angels always camp around his loyal ones.what a great privilege it is to be Jehovah's people,his special possession.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Tapatalk

On 4/7/2017 at 0:56 PM, Gregexplore said:

Noah will be shocked to hear how violent our world became....

Or maybe not so shocked. Maybe we'll compare notes with him and find similarities.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34