JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

I thought for sure I had a general YouTube thread around here somewhere, but alas, I cannot find it.

Anyhow, this one is an amusing video of a couple of crows taunting a couple of cats into having an all out brawl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNqNfxo42J8

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was scary.... and I did not like those crows...I wish the cats had ate them...:ohmy:

I wonder why they only went after the white and gray cat? I have been around birds and cats quite a lot and I never saw any behavior like that before.

yep, thats was scary not funny, mmmm think i will come back another day.:(

Yikes! I know my sense of humor and entertainment is a little on the twisted side, but I certainly don't want to be chasing people away.

If people here think I should delete this, I will, and we can start all over with a different YouTube video.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

{Cats playing patty cake}

That was entertaining. The voices had to have been over dubbed. I like when they both look at the camera and say "Hey, what's up creeper!" :)

{Cats playing patty cake}

That was entertaining. The voices had to have been over dubbed. I like when they both look at the camera and say "Hey, what's up creeper!" :)

goodness you have good hearing,I

couldn't make out half of what they said !!!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

• 2 weeks later...

Also I liked Stalking Cat, we have a lot of cats at our home:uhhuh:

I like cats but I can't keep any because I'm allergic to their fur. My sister has four cats and she told one of her's does the same stalking trick. It's pretty funny although I wouldn't say that if I was a bird or mouse. *ggg

Also I liked Stalking Cat, we have a lot of cats at our home:uhhuh:

I like cats but I can't keep any because I'm allergic to their fur. My sister has four cats and she told one of her's does the same stalking trick. It's pretty funny although I wouldn't say that if I was a bird or mouse. *ggg

Actually we don't allow cats to roam inside our house because my dad have asthma problems and its fur is allergic to him. On the other hand my mom love cats and about 8 or 9 cats survive with the food given by my mother. unfortunately a heavy rain occurred here two days before and all cats are missing, it seems only one survived. :upsidedown: You know cats don't like to play with water

Abusing the name of Jehovah is seen today. This is a clip from a recent TV show, called,"Monk". The view date was August 15, 2008 and the episode is "Mr Monk Is Under Water". Let us reflect on Jehovah's word and see this the way Jehovah does and heed the warning.

http://spiritual.joangushin.net