JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abusing the name of Jehovah is seen today. This is a clip from a recent TV show, called,"Monk". The view date was August 15, 2008 and the episode is "Mr Monk Is Under Water". Let us reflect on Jehovah's word and see this the way Jehovah does and heed the warning.

I like the programme "Monk" ...he is a clever detective...:detective:

{Eden award 2009 - Sheepshead Peninsula}

Is that where you live?

yep thats where i live....we don't always make people dance on the top of mountains though LOL

That is such a beautiful environment. How is it in field service? Art the people responsive to our message?

Field service can be 'challenging' its important to talk about the weather, local news etc for at least 3 minutes before you get down to the kingdom message....otherwise they view it as rude !! the most strange thing we have found over the past year is that many are turning away from the RC church...they are not going to a different religion, but rather they don't want to know religion at all !!!

Thankfully there are those that are thirsting, but these are very few, we normally have around 32 publishers in our congregation and at the memorial we sometimes have double that !! we have had one new one baptised in the past 2 years...but things are very slow and difficult at times :(

We are classed as where the need is greater....our territory is huge and takes in many islands and mountainous regions, I have to say I find the ministry very different here and also very encouraging, we have a very zealous congregation :)

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

I will upload the talk now. The speaker is Brother Bill Harris. The title of the talk is 'Do Not Forget'.

I don't see it anywhere ??

I have it :) thankyou so much for uploading, I will listen to it in the morning as our meeting is cancelled :)

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Dewdrop I really liked the animal one you posted, there is much to be learned from the animal kingdom in terms of how Jehovah might stand in the face of the enemy for us. Or how like the little calf that was just within reach from outside the herd. I also noticed that it was a lot of parents defending their young, a timely reminder of how us parents can be the deciding factor between life and death if we intervene at the right time.