JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

20 minutes ago, trottigy said:

I have that app. Love it! 

I've been a fan of flying for ages. I used to go to Pearson International airport in Toronto when I was younger just to watch the planes! Now though, I fly a flight simulator on my computer once in a while. (I'm just a kid at heart.) My favourite aircraft was the 747, and I was so sad when Air Canada retired their fleet of them.

C-GAGM.jpg

I wish I was good at drawing, nope miserable failure. Would love it if someone could do this for me.

cat on rock.jpg

Hey, hey, hey... Miserable failure? Nah , just temporarily drawing challenged. on the other side you're gonna have Michelangelo, David, and others visiting your drawing exhibit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cape Disappointment, Washington State. This was taken at Waikiki Beach at the park. I've been there when there's some astounding waves. It's an amazing place, it should be a fresh water beach but because it's before the jetty's it a salt water beach. People play here in summer, beautiful national park.

Cape Disappointment.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

46 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Cape Disappointment, Washington State. This was taken at Waikiki Beach at the park. I've been there when there's some astounding waves. It's an amazing place, it should be a fresh water beach but because it's before the jetty's it a salt water beach. People play here in summer, beautiful national park.

Cape Disappointment.jpg

Wow ! nice one !

On the fun side: You have incredible zoom lens to capture this from Waikiki Beach Honolulu :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 5/13/2016 at 9:52 AM, Sheep said:

I've been a fan of flying for ages. I used to go to Pearson International airport in Toronto when I was younger just to watch the planes! Now though, I fly a flight simulator on my computer once in a while. (I'm just a kid at heart.) My favourite aircraft was the 747, and I was so sad when Air Canada retired their fleet of them.

C-GAGM.jpg

I do not love planes but this Friday I'll be flying on a Dreamliner and I have to admit that I am bit curious  about this upcoming flight.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Courtesy jw. When asked of whatcan we say about this picture, thing come in my mind... the brother only brings the book and when i see those of others i thought of my reasoning were not correct. But, tbh, this picture is an aamazing thing ever. And also, the broadcasting and the drawing, and the article. I shoukd say, amazing indeed

Screenshot_2016-05-15-11-30-59.png

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

Why is it, that when you wish the weatherman was right, he's wrong...and when you wish he's wrong, he's right?:confused:

This is what we woke up to this morning...just as predicted:

IMG_20160515_063156.jpg

And here I was thinking I was done brushing my car off for the season.

IMG_20160515_063112.jpg

Had to scoop snow out of the feeders before I could fill them.

IMG_20160515_063144.jpg

The whole flamingo flock was in a state of shock.

IMG_20160515_063130.jpg

Laughing SnickeringDoggy.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 5/13/2016 at 4:52 PM, Sheep said:

C-GAGM.jpg

Have you ever played with Flightradar24?

https://www.flightradar24.com/45.02,-120.98/8

It can be a lot of fun following LIVE Flights to their landing anywhere in the world. It has cockpit view or outside view of your choice. It combines Live radar readings and google maps or google earth. Not as much fun as flying yourself but still interesting.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Last time I used it to watch a landing it was a night landing but the view was daytime because it is simulation not real time 

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

On May 15, 2016 at 6:38 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Cape Disappointment.jpg

Been there loved it  ! 

On 5/15/2016 at 6:38 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Cape Disappointment.jpg

Cape Disappointment.png

Yep Lynn, the picture was taken from the parking lot just off the bottom of the picture looking at the wall of rock. And look how pristine that beach looks! It doesn't look like that come spring, it's covered in debris- logs, big ones and nets and floats.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Yep Lynn, the picture was taken from the parking lot just off the bottom of the picture looking at the wall of rock. And look how pristine that beach looks! It doesn't look like that come spring, it's covered in debris- logs, big ones and nets and floats.

I had to post that because many moons ago I used to work and surf at Waikiki Beach but it was several thousand miles from that one. :lol: A bit warmer too I might add. :D