JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

For those who may not know, dosas are a typical South Indian staple consisting of crepes made from fermented rice and lentils, accompanied with sides such as sambar (a tangy lentil soup with vegetables) and various kinds of chutney (coconut, tomato, tamarind, mint).

Yes, I will have two please! :chef:

Gregg, I was raised out in Jewell Oregon, a couple houses down from the elk reserve. That moss on the trees is really amazing, it was all over the place. I remember an old abandoned farm house back in the woods across from the old Jewell store, the moss, the hanging leafy branches, the waist tall grass....beautiful. I love Jewell in the summer time. 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

12 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

I don't have a caption for this but I'm totally confident somebody else can come up with one:

turtle.jpg.3158d06613fee1455dea856ca5adc570.jpg

I may be slow but that doesn't mean I don't know where I'm going...!!!!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 5/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, DancesWithWife said:

Image may contain: one or more people, dog, outdoor and nature

I forgot to caption this! This is my wife Debbie with Smaug. He is our daughters dog. They have become best friends. 

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

Garry, I did that myself not long ago. When Russia was so busy destroying peace I wanted to see how big a portion of land Russia was, then I did other countries in comparison with the US. It was an eyeopener.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Red Rainbows?:huh:

59162a5909b60_RedRainbowbySteveLacey.jpg.00b2aacd237364d6d71767b824395a95.jpg

What makes a red rainbow?

Red rainbows happen when the sun is on the horizon.

They’re created in much the same process that causes a sunset or sunrise to look red.

http://earthsky.org/earth/what-makes-a-red-rainbow?

Anybody ever see one a' these?:confused:

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

image URL failed

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

23 hours ago, Vinnie said:

At trick of the eye or a trick of the mind?  Square A and Square B are the same color.  

checkershadow.jpg.eda0653079ec1ea03942c216851c3c0f.jpg

22 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Prove it...

I managed to prove it. I loaded the image into PaintShop Pro and used the "dropper" tool to check the colour (Canadian, British and Australian spelling of color) combinations and other properties of each square. Both are the same.

Red: 108, Green: 106, Blue: 108

Hue: 200, Saturation: 2, Luminescence: 101

(Otherwise I wouldn't have believed it. My eyes see two different colours.)

35 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I managed to prove it. I loaded the image into PaintShop Pro and used the "dropper" tool to check the colour (Canadian, British and Australian spelling of color) combinations and other properties of each square. Both are the same.

Red: 108, Green: 106, Blue: 108

Hue: 200, Saturation: 2, Luminescence: 101

(Otherwise I wouldn't have believed it. My eyes see two different colours.)

I did the same thing, then I went back and compared the shadowed part of square adjacent to B and it is much darker than A.  :(

Seeing doesn't always  relate to believing, or is it the other way around? So confusing. :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.