JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NUESTRO PUEBLO EN IMAGENES (our people in images)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3637 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

United Kingdom
ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE SIGNS, TIME OF A SONG
10247442_644216525653171_886948015993867

You found my picture! It was my first Sign Language assembly - joined the local congregation 6 weeks ago - wonderful time!!

Friday, May 2

The wife should have deep respect for her husband.—Eph. 5:33.

A wife who is guided by Jehovah’s Word and his holy spirit can do much to make her home a place of tranquillity and happiness. It is natural for a God-fearing husband to love his wife and protect her physically and spiritually. She yearns for his love, and that requires that she be lovable. “The truly wise woman has built up her house,” says Proverbs 14:1, “but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands.” A wise and loving wife contributes greatly to the success and happiness of her family. She also shows that she really appreciates God’s gift of marriage. Husbands and wives who base their union on Jesus’ example in dealing with his congregation show gratitude for God’s gift of marriage. (Eph. 5:22-25) What blessings spouses enjoy when they truly love each other and never let pride, the childish silent treatment, or other unchristian traits mar their marriage! w12 5/15 1:12, 14, 15

10246598_558612247571259_932581009702159

My position in the Truth moves me to defend Kingdom Interests. I have 58 years promoting our Faith in many lands.

Following Bible's example, I expose Jehovah's enemies and their wiles against our people. That's the reason why I show pictures or videos of such enemies disturbing and attacking our Kingdom and Assembly Halls.

I don't consider this action as wrong. In fact, in our magazines we find many pictures of Babilonian "shepherds" and rebels against our organization.

Realizing that the picture I posted was censored by you without my consent, I decided to retire myself from this group, that I tried to support, but practices censorship.

Thank you all.

My position in the Truth moves me to defend Kingdom Interests. I have 58 years promoting our Faith in many lands.Following Bible's example, I expose Jehovah's enemies and their wiles against our people. That's the reason why I show pictures or videos of such enemies disturbing and attacking our Kingdom and Assembly Halls.I don't consider this action as wrong. In fact, in our magazines we find many pictures of Babilonian "shepherds" and rebels against our organization.Realizing that the picture I posted was censored by you without my consent, I decided to retire myself from this group, that I tried to support, but practices censorship.Thank you all.

Dear brother , yes ! There are pictures of "sherpards" of Babylon but personally I have never seen smiling apostates in our publications therefore your reasoning on the matter is not correct ... Please do not make rush decisions to leave the group we all enjoy seeing your photos ( I mean it) Agape :)
Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

You're too young to retire, you've done a great job of adding an appropriate picture with each daily text, and you have also included nice photos from Ministry Ideaz, Instagram and others - keep it up cause friends don't often visit those.

You created a niche thread - very creative! ... we can't wait to see what you come up with for todays text, it seems challenging ...

Edited by timpin

Jose you had a nice picture to go along with todays text on your site/page ... https://www.facebook.com/TESTIGOHUMANO ... while visiting it i noticed that not all of the comments were in 100% agreement of the very same apostate picture that was in question here. We look forward to your positive pictures and text combos to start our new week.

Edited by timpin

My position in the Truth moves me to defend Kingdom Interests. I have 58 years promoting our Faith in many lands.

Following Bible's example, I expose Jehovah's enemies and their wiles against our people. That's the reason why I show pictures or videos of such enemies disturbing and attacking our Kingdom and Assembly Halls.

I don't consider this action as wrong. In fact, in our magazines we find many pictures of Babilonian "shepherds" and rebels against our organization.

Realizing that the picture I posted was censored by you without my consent, I decided to retire myself from this group, that I tried to support, but practices censorship.

Thank you all.

Desculpe hermano, but don't you yourself practice sensorship? I'm sure you do because in your photos I see a zeal for that which belongs to our sovereign Lord Johovah. Because of your zeal you think highly of Paul's words at Phil 4:8 when he said "... whatever things are praiseworthy, ...continue considering these things". To accomplish this we diligently censor our lips and even go so far as sensoring our thoughts by not looking at that which would discourage us or our fellow servant of the true God. The moderators of this site have helped provide an oasis amidst the darkness that surrounds us to the point of suffocation. I so appreciate this and am sure most of us here feel the same.

Please, exercise the insight that 58 years of dedication would gift, continue building us up with the beauty of Johovah's gems. "Like apples of gold in silver carvings is a word at the right time for it", says proverbs 25:11. Looking deeper at these words tells us there are times when we should sensor our words.

I, for my part, appreciate the fine filtering done by these moderators.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Thank you all.

Please don't go away........I love your pictures, very faith strengthening. If you still decide to leave, you will be missed :cry:

Same for me.  I don't know what the problem is...I must of missed it.  If the moderators censored something...I'm confident they did so in the best interest of all.  But please don't take offense...that's what their here for...I'm sure it wasn't personal on you.

But I love all your pictures and have been wondering how you got so many unique pictures of our brotherhood.  I don't get to travel much...so this gives insight to the brotherhood through your pictures of public witnessing, at their KH and conventions.  Just love it.  When I see you've made a new post...I usually click on that first.  Just love seeing all the brothers and sisters.

Please don't leave, please continue posting.  It' very encouraging to me and I know others feel the same.

Edited by Brenda

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Sunday, May 4

Where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.—2 Cor. 3:17.

How does holy spirit contribute to our freedom? Among other things, it produces within us qualities that are essential to freedom—“love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control.” (Gal. 5:22, 23) Without those qualities, especially love, no society can be truly free—a fact that is obvious in the world today. Interestingly, after listing the spirit’s fruitage, the apostle Paul added: “Against such things there is no law.” What did he mean? The fruitage of God’s spirit is not restricted by any law that can limit its growth. (Gal. 5:18) After all, what would be the point of such a law? It is Jehovah’s will that we cultivate Christlike qualities forever and display them without restriction. Those who are enthralled by the world’s spirit and who indulge their fleshly desires may think they are free. (2 Pet. 2:18, 19) The reality, however, is quite the opposite. w12 7/15 1:13, 14

10268646_645955772145913_899297295997556

Jose you had a nice picture to go along with todays text on your site/page ... https://www.facebook.com/TESTIGOHUMANO ... We look forward to your positive pictures and text combos to start our new week.

nice to have you back from a brief rest ... why don't you consider including your site into your signature/post so we can further tap on your insightfulness from your corner of the globe.

DNEPROPETROVSK, UKRAINE
Despite the many problems that are taking our brothers and sisters of Ukraine, here we have smiling in preaching. The lack of informational carts they do not discourage them and they manufactured a home post
WOULD THAT WE DETAIN US IN FREE COUNTRIES?

1609917_646056572135833_1329104330696014

Monday, May 5

Be courageous and strong. . . . Jehovah your God is with you.—Josh. 1:9.

To have the courage needed to do God’s will, we must study and apply his Word. That is what Joshua was told to do when he became Moses’ successor: “Be courageous and very strong to take care to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. . . . This book of the law should not depart from your mouth, and you must in an undertone read in it day and night, in order that you may take care to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way successful and then you will act wisely.” (Josh. 1:7, 8) Joshua followed that counsel, and ‘his way was successful.’ If we do likewise, we will have greater courage and success in God’s service. Joshua must have been greatly strengthened when he heard Jehovah’s words, as recorded in today’s text. Jehovah is with us too. So let us “not suffer shock or be terrified” regardless of our trials. w13 1/15 1:7, 8

1010360_646429935431830_4575949805498806

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)