JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How to find all pictures of paradise

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1600 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I'm doing a personal project where I would like to find and collect all the pictures of paradise that are on our websites. These pictures are beautiful and pick me up when I'm feeling down. I can go through each of the thousand articles online, but that would take a really long time. Is there a simpler way to search for all pictures of paradise in our publications that are on jw.org or wol? You probably don't need examples of paradise pictures, but here are a couple anyway:

The picture at the top of this article:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g200606/peace-on-earth-at-last/

The picture in this meeting workbook:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/jw-meeting-workbook/december-2016-mwb/meeting-schedule-dec19-25/knowledge-of-jehovah-will-fill-earth/#?insight[search_id]=897de733-be3c-4527-9ff5-b44af58e4ffb&insight[search_result_index]=28

You will discover that older publications online do not include the pictures.  On older publications you will see a note on the page like this:

*** pe chap. 30 p. 254 What You Must Do to Live Forever ***

[Pictures on page 254]

Keep God’s new system bright in your mind and heart

When you really want the picture like this:

para.JPG

On 11/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, kevinfife said:

google.com image search for "site:jw.org paradise"

On 11/25/2019 at 3:26 PM, Old Guy said:

Type this in a search bar

site:jw.org paradise.jpg

Thank you, this works wonderfully! I also found some beautiful pictures by searching "resurrection".

On 11/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, Jonathan Martins said:

Or you can use this search Theocratic search engine available here https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=005000800423204808200:pwxdkdrq4lp by clicking on the images tab

Interesting. How does this site work exactly?

On 11/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, jwhess said:

You will discover that older publications online do not include the pictures.  On older publications you will see a note on the page like this:

*** pe chap. 30 p. 254 What You Must Do to Live Forever ***

[Pictures on page 254]

Keep God’s new system bright in your mind and heart

When you really want the picture like this:

Yes, I think there is a cutoff year, where pictures in a publication not included online. Maybe anything before 2000?

On 11/25/2019 at 4:31 PM, Jonathan Martins said:

Here are already some images found with the search engine

Thank you

On 11/25/2019 at 10:25 PM, luisenriquereyes said:

I created the following Paradise Album some time ago. 

Enjoy 😁

Paradise - Paraíso Album link

Very nice.

• 3 months later...
On 11/25/2019 at 8:13 PM, richterbelmont10 said:

Wow, thanks!

I second that!    Wonderful pictures!   See this thread for more!

Hmmm - I tried twice to put a link to the above thread- somehow the above appeared!    The thread is in the deep Bible research forum section.

Edited by Newtonian

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)