JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New names for our magazines in Paradise

10 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Deliverance?

I like that, Richard. I was thinking about all the education we will need for growing food, making our clothes, building skills, health maintainance...so what could be a good new name for Awake?😉

Edited by SUNRAY

spelling

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

5 hours ago, Dages said:

I'm not expecting such literature in the new world. The new scrolls will be enough, won't they?

Yes, just as we have publications today to educate us, that are based on God's Word the Bible, will there not be similar tools in the new world to explain the New Scrolls? 

cat2_e0.gif

7 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

What do you think could be a new name for the Watchtower magazine and Awake magazine in Paradise? 

The Watchtower?

How about 'Festival'?

The Awake?

How about 'Peace and Security'?

:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I like that, Richard. I was thinking about all the education we will need for growing food, making our clothes, building skills, health maintainance...so what could be a good new name for Awake?😉

The Awake has been about world events and the biggest would event will be the planet restoration and the resurrection, so I think Awaken would be a great title.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

“Faith,” “Hope,” and “Love.”

(1 Corinthians 13:13) 13 Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.

Each three will have its own theme and have articles of its own to help us cultivate these spirits in the new world.

6 hours ago, Dages said:

I'm not expecting such literature in the new world. The new scrolls will be enough, won't they?

We currently have the Bible and a lot of literature to help us understand the Bible, so it seems reasonable that we would have a lot of literature to help us understand whatever information we receive in the new system. 

The new WT could be called "Kingdom", because it isn't watching for the Kingdom anymore, the Kingdom has arrived. There may be study articles in it to help us understand the functioning and requirements of that Kingdom.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

15 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

What do you think could be a new name for the Watchtower magazine and Awake magazine in Paradise? 

Watchtower: New World Education

Awake: Paradise Journal

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I also "believe and hope" that we are going to have additional material relating to restoration of physical Paradise.

Magazine called: Improve Skills: Gardening... Brickworks....Woodworking...Shoemaking etc.

The magazine would be open to all public of the world, where suggestions and tips could be sent to editing team to print it for all. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

The Watchtower?
How about 'Grand Jubilee' Edition?

The Awake?
How about 'Perseverance 1000'?
And each year the number counts down. (Or Road to Perfection 999?)

Old (Downunder) Tone

...The magazine would be open to all public of the world, where suggestions and tips could be sent to editing team to print it for all. 

It's called Wikipedia

Old (Downunder) Tone

7 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

It's called Wikipedia

This is not the format I had in mind. (Wikipedia is just about facts, dry and "factual") 

More like, tips on building a brick wall, a man made waterfall for swimming pools, building underground cellar .. etc, where we can submit our projects or tips for the articles and share with others (with pictures) 

Think of this as a home improvement magazines with various projects. 

Edited by New World Explorer

So far names for the Watchtower:

Horizon, Deliverance, Festival, Kingdom, Chariot, New World Education, Grand Jubilee

Awake:

Peace and Security, Awaken, Guidance, Road to Perfection, Paradise Journal, Perseverance 1000

cat2_e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think, it is possible that in the NW, there are books that will be publish that focuses and specifically discusses different topic like specific textbooks that had been existed in this old system. 

For example:

1. Science books.

Today, Science book are focuses on biology, anatomy, or something like that. But we all know that Science books today are designed to teach different theories. In contrast,

in the NW, Science book may focuses on Jehovah's creation, what can we learn from it, and how can we apply those learnings in our daily lives.

And maybe, there are different kinds of Science books there:

1.1 The Creation, the Universe and the Galaxies (Revel. 4:11)

1.2 The Human - "Let us make man in our image"

1.3 The Animals and the Forests

and so on ...

And what about book for specific skills?

2. "know how to do all the work of the holy service" (Exo. 36:1)

These books was designed to teach people new skills in the NW. 

2.1 Carpentry Book

2.2 Invention and Innovation Book

2.3 Gardening Book

2.4 Sewing Guide Book

and so on ...

And maybe, in the NW, there will be a elementary schools there. I don't know if it is possible to have a secondary schools there (or High Schools). For some reason, I think, education may be simplified. Like, it would be easier for people there to learn things. 

I'm excited to know what kind of books will be publish there in the NW. Hopefully, one day, I may become one of those people who work faithfully to publish books about different things/topics.

• 4 weeks later...