JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

See Yourself When All Is New…

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1022 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1102017936_univ_cnt_1_xl.jpg

Can you see the new world with your faith’s eyes? Can you see what you will work with, how will you live. We are awaiting these times, and they are here soon. (Isa 25:17; 2 Pe 3:13; Re 21:1-5) What will you spend your time doing? What do you look forward the most? How do you image your home? Please spend some time with us imagining what it will be like!

Image is from https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=rr&srcid=share

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

26 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

1102017936_univ_cnt_1_xl.jpg

Can you see the new world with your faith’s eyes? Can you see what you will work with, how will you live. We are awaiting these times, and they are here soon. (Isa 25:17; 2 Pe 3:13; Re 21:1-5) What will you spend your time doing? What do you look forward the most? How do you image your home? Please spend some time with us imagining what it will be like!

Image is from https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&pub=rr&srcid=share

Which chapter is the photo taken from?

I dream of how amazing it will feel to be free from the stress of daily existence in this septic system of things. 

post-5984-0-84261800-1441956482.jpg.1480ca4258c8fda4d664a58b118bafca.jpg

I dream of being free from the stress of having to fill out confusing forms of 'red tape paperwork' for insurance companies

and government agencies.

I dream of being free from the stress of customer service centers that don't have a human to talk to

and none of the eight options the robot voice gives you have anything to do with the reason for you calling.

I dream of being free from the stress of having to cope with phone and email scammers whose only purpose in life is to cause harm to others.

I dream of being free from the stress of nearly being killed by insane drivers who speed, text while driving, pass on curves and hills,

and have no regard for any of the other traffic laws designed to save lives, either.  So that you dread having to drive anywhere further

than your local post office, for fear of being killed, maimed or shot by a road rage maniac.

1227007097_ScaredReleavedQuakinginFear.gif.0f966006659a07eadd90c9378fc4be28.gif

There are many other daily stresses that I dream of being relieved of.   So many, that it may take some time to decompress from all

the stress.  481952738_Thinking1.gif.339a6ce280f3510519be6829f1e6cfee.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I'm fond of this kind of topic.

Can you see the new world with your faith’s eyes?

I'm always thinking about Paradise.

image.png.92c8bda03d62beeda426a02b56735e65.png:D 

My last point to think about was about "tracking". We will be billions, trillions, and more... how will we be able to keep track of people moving, especially if we spread in the Universe ?

I was wondering if we would set up a numbering system like what we have now with our social security number.

I thought about it, like : Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Armageddon survivors, Bxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Biblical/Faithful person resurrected during the Millenium, Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Converted during the Millenium... I don't know for after :D 

Well, that's just an idea. :D 

Can you see what you will work with, how will you live.

Woodworking, Glassmaking, Wine making, Cheese making :D 
Then, I'd love to be a Spaceship pilot :D 

What will you spend your time doing?

Sipping some Mojito in a hammock after a morning in my vineyard :D 

What do you look forward the most?

No stress. No health anxiety. Peaceful world and absolutely everybody being a JW :heart: 

How do you image your home? 

https://jwtalk.net/forum/63-paradise-houses/ That's the point of my club :D 

Edited by Dages

I think of the resurrection a lot. This verse from one of our original songs comes to mind:

Take a moment now and think of a place
By the mountains and rivers or wide open plains.
It’s a place to call home.
And now walking in through your front door,
There is someone that you know
Holding out his open arms in hopes
Of a tearful embrace​—
Feels like forever since you’ve been face-to-face.
Even death won’t stop
Our God’s outstretched love
In the new world to come.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1014323&srcid=share

The scriptures asks not to to be amazed at this, because Jehovah has granted Jesus the power to restore life. (John 5:28, 29) And it will happen. It is a promise from Jehovah, which means it is as good as done. It’s a guaranteed reality.

So when you imagine that warm wind sweeping in over your peaceful garden, and you can almost hear the children playing somewhere in the distance, and your loved one coming down the pathway, it is no fantasy. It is a preview of things to come. It is that anchor of faith that reaches way beyond the demise of this system of things and right into that peaceful new earth that God has promised.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Harmony with the natural environment

When God’s Kingdom takes charge of the earth, the Creator will take full control of all aspects of the weather, keeping it in perfect balance.

This is one of the descriptions (in the Wt No. 2 2021) of how conditions on earth will be like when Jehovah fulfills his promises. Without going into too much detail, I have several weather-related phobias. A world where weather will be kept in check? Let it come!!

In looking for a snow picture, I learned that we will be able to take hot air balloon rides in the new system!!! 👏🏻😁

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/enjoy-life-forever/section-4/lesson-60/

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

7 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I dream of how amazing it will feel to be free from the stress of daily existence in this septic system of things. 

post-5984-0-84261800-1441956482.jpg.1480ca4258c8fda4d664a58b118bafca.jpg

I dream of being free from the stress of having to fill out confusing forms of 'red tape paperwork' for insurance companies

and government agencies.

I dream of being free from the stress of customer service centers that don't have a human to talk to

and none of the eight options the robot voice gives you have anything to do with the reason for you calling.

I dream of being free from the stress of having to cope with phone and email scammers whose only purpose in life is to cause harm to others.

I dream of being free from the stress of nearly being killed by insane drivers who speed, text while driving, pass on curves and hills,

and have no regard for any of the other traffic laws designed to save lives, either.  So that you dread having to drive anywhere further

than your local post office, for fear of being killed, maimed or shot by a road rage maniac.

1227007097_ScaredReleavedQuakinginFear.gif.0f966006659a07eadd90c9378fc4be28.gif

There are many other daily stresses that I dream of being relieved of.   So many, that it may take some time to decompress from all

the stress.  481952738_Thinking1.gif.339a6ce280f3510519be6829f1e6cfee.gif

I too dream, then I wake up. Anybody else have this problem?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Just something occurred to me...
Do we have official Paradise pictures  in winter/snow scenario? 

Yes, winter is a lovely season created by Jehovah. Look at 1:40 in this video: https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=share&wtlocale=E&lank=pub-jwbcov_201405_1_VIDEO

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Indeed. This picture takes to heart the fact that earth is described as a garden, a paradise. Where are you?

2021087_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

29 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

Indeed. This picture takes to heart the fact that earth is described as a garden, a paradise. Where are you?

2021087_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

I’m down there, under the flowers. Jasmine I think, and they smell just wonderful!

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

24 minutes ago, Susan Cook said:

Headed to the local butchers to source some t bones for the unaccounted for bbq 😂

It's interesting that the homes don't show a field of food for each home, so a BBQ may be the main meal 👍🏻😁

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 6/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, Thesauron said:

I think of the resurrection a lot

Me too! Almost daily. 
I imagine all sorts of scenarios welcoming back my dear hubby and my beautiful daughter….

As for my home, it keeps changing! One moment I’m imagining being by the ocean (which is ironic as I don’t like the sea, I can’t swim so it scares me! 😂) and the next I imagine it’ll be a tree house deep in the forest! (Again I’m not brilliant with heights either!) 

I guess subconsciously my mind is telling me I will learn how to swim in the ocean & I’ll love heights! ☺️
Whatever the case, I shall just be glad to be there. 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)