JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

See Yourself When All Is New…

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1011 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Indeed. This picture takes to heart the fact that earth is described as a garden, a paradise. Where are you?

2021087_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

I am coming downstairs ...turned bit darker ..there must a lot of sunshine in my neighbourhood LOL 🤣

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

9 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Indeed. This picture takes to heart the fact that earth is described as a garden, a paradise. Where are you?

2021087_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

I am sitting on the rocks by the water having just taken a swim.  

Oh... and driving home today I romanced on how one day it will be safe to pick up hitch hikers 🙂 

2 hours ago, NW2020 said:

I am sitting on the rocks by the water having just taken a swim.  

Oh... and driving home today I romanced on how one day it will be safe to pick up hitch hikers 🙂 

I find the thumbs up of me liking your comment ironic 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:53 PM, Skye said:

This is one of the descriptions (in the Wt No. 2 2021) of how conditions on earth will be like when Jehovah fulfills his promises. Without going into too much detail, I have several weather-related phobias. A world where weather will be kept in check? Let it come!!

How my heart jumped when I listened to these words from the Friday AM program in the symposium about creation: oceans:

Can we trust that Jehovah in the future will bring the oceans and other natural forces into perfect balance? 

Spoiler

By our observing the oceans and meditating on what we see we can build our faith that soon we will enjoy Jehovah’s creation forever without fear.

YES!! :ecstatic::ecstatic: Yearning for that time when our climate will be brought back into proper (perfect!) balance.

Edited by Skye

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)