JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Memorial Attendance

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3317 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

John - do these ones listen In?

Or do you actually have a Memorial for them on site?

I was going to say I don't know why it's so hard in Australia to do something like this.

The salvation army runs the places, spiritually speaking; like an army and we are merely tolerated.

They do not like us.

so while they tolerate a Bible study from time to time, they do NOT want it organised.

Ugh!

Which John are you asking?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I am amazed at the ones in the prision & on deathrow. Just a curiousity. Are these brothers allowed to go to the Memorial. Or do they have a special meeting inside the Jail? 

Just incase I am ever asked at the doors. Thanks.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

One year we had 2 from a born - again religion.

they made a great show of partaking.

Made me ill.

Afterwards I immediately asked an elder - surely you won't count Them!

He was calm, as opposed to Me! , and said - no, we won't count them.

Imagine if they had immediately dropped down dead!!! A powerful lesson but boy would it raise trouble. Jehovah still remains wise in his decisions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lebanon, Ohio, U.S.A. - This was the congregation in which I grew up in, not my present congregation ( which is

Middletown, Ohio. ) But they hade 147 in attendance. No partakers as far as I know. I do not know what the current

number of publishers are, but many have moved out in recent years. The congregation has also had quite

a number of deaths. Finally they met at 9:00, due to the Spanish congregation meeting at 7:30. These are all

factors involved in there being a lower attendance than I have seen there in years gone by.

GStorrs46

100 publishers, 145 attendees, 0 partakers  

We had a late Memorial this year (we share our hall with 4 other congregations), so we didn't meet until 9:30.  A good 1/3 of our congregation attended earlier sessions (older ones, some with children, etc.), so overall 145 was a pretty good turnout.