JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May km won't DL - JW Library App for Android

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3242 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I had the same thing happen on Samsung phone and tablets..even when deleted first..I'm sure it will be fixed..Did anyone download the May KM from jw.org today and compare to the first one? ..or know what has changed? Also my app crashes since the KM issue..

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I just tried it on the tablet - same thing (May doesn't DL, but the rest do).

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I was able to download it into JW Library on my Windows 8.1 laptop but my Android tablet still won't download it in the JW Library app.

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I tried earlier to download on my Android phone and could not. Just now I have it. Tile looks different and it says "Our Kingdom Ministry -2015" but it is for May 11 -June 1.

Edited by outwalkin

Not only am I not able to download the May KM into my JW Library but now I can't download the children's song "Love poeple of all sorts". It showed that it just needed to be updated and when I clicked to update, it showed it was downloading but when back to showinng it had't been downloaded. Tried it several times. Anyone else with this problem?

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I am having a problem with the May KM. I had d/l it once and then it needed to be updated but the update would not d/l. I deleted the KM and tried to d/l it again but it wont d/l. I'll try the song.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Not only am I not able to download the May KM into my JW Library but now I can't download the children's song "Love poeple of all sorts". It showed that it just needed to be updated and when I clicked to update, it showed it was downloading but when back to showinng it had't been downloaded. Tried it several times. Anyone else with this problem?

One and the only answer !    :lol1:

post-4085-0-18137200-1431487675.jpg

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I just looked at mine and the May KM isn't even listed :shrugs:

My wife had that problem with her Samsung tab 2 7.0. Hopefully it will get resolved.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I just looked at mine and the May KM isn't even listed :shrugs:

This is very strange, I have three android tablets, one the may KM is not even listed, the other has it downloaded and the other doesn't even have the KM's under publications.

I have android phone and tablet and was able to d/l May K/M just fine on both. I went straight to our website to d/l them not through jw.library.

Edited by loving life

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

I have android phone and tablet and was able to d/l May K/M just fine on both. I went straight to our website to d/l them not through jw.library.

The problem is downloading the May KM in JWLibrary. I haven't heard of any problems down loading any of the pubs from JW.org.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

The May KM disappeared from the JWLibrary and now it is back and I was able to d/l it. It appears the problem is fixed.

The May KM disappeared from the JWLibrary and now it is back and I was able to d/l it. It appears the problem is fixed.

YEAH!! I just tried it and it works for me too  :thumbsup:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....