JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever wondered...(funny stuff only)

Tortuga

Poop Fairy!! :lol1:

Hint: Don't put it under your pillow at night, you wont find any money in the morning. :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Is it angle cake or fairy cake that we are allowed to eat?

Should I start a new thread?

Have you ever wondered if it was OK to eat Devils Food cake or Deviled eggs?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Have you ever wondered why people find someone as despicable as a pirate to be entertaining?

Have you ever wondered  why Grapenuts does not contain a single grape or a single nut?

Have you ever wondered why Grape fruit doesn't look like other grapes that are also fruits?

Have you wondered why eggplant does not result from planting an egg?

Orange you glad you asked?

Have you ever wondered  why Grapenuts does not contain a single grape or a single nut?

Have you ever wondered why Grape fruit doesn't look like other grapes that are also fruits?

Have you wondered why eggplant does not result from planting an egg?

There are a lot of Grapenuts and Grapefruits next to us in the Napa area..

Have you ever wondered why orange skins are usually yellow? Shouldn't carrots be named oranges, instead?  Why is an orange named for a color? Other foods aren't specifically named for a color, unless one counts greens, which is a generic term.  

I think oranges had a better press agent, they are from southern California you know.

Have you ever wondered if NEWS stands for North-East-West-South and creates a pagan symbol when you connect the dots on a compass?

Hey Richard, side point here on your post above...if you don't mind.

A young man, obviously a thinking young man, made a comment to us concerning the very thing you just said! He said:

"If we came from monkeys, why did it stop"? He was right. In other words, if we came from monkeys there shouldn't be any humans around. I guess (my thoughts) there would be a real "Planet of the Apes."

Ok, thanks for your patience Richard. I just couldn't resist making that comment. Your post bought back memories of that young man with us that day.

Hey Richard, side point here on your post above...if you don't mind.

A young man, obviously a thinking young man, made a comment to us concerning the very thing you just said! He said:

"If we came from monkeys, why did it stop"? He was right. In other words, if we came from monkeys there shouldn't be any humans around. I guess (my thoughts) there would be a real "Planet of the Apes."

Ok, thanks for your patience Richard. I just couldn't resist making that comment. Your post bought back memories of that young man with us that day.

He raised a good question. If evolution is the result of survival of the fittest, why is man the weakest animal?

Why are there so many evolutionary deadends? There are still fish swimming around that are supposedly our ancestors.

Have you ever wondered if evolution started over again would it be called re-evolution or just revolution?

Have you ever wondered if NEWS stands for North-East-West-South and creates a pagan symbol when you connect the dots on a compass?

No, I absolutely never did. Incidentally, some of these topics have real answers (or do they?).

No, I absolutely never did. Incidentally, some of these topics have real answers (or do they?).

Can you tell them apart?

Have you ever wondered, "What is the difference between a homonym and a homophone?"

Such as 'store your stores in the store'?

Have you ever wondered, "What is the difference between a homonym and a homophone?"

They bred bread while the rose rose?

Have you ever wondered why apartments are really stuck together. 

And townhouses aren't really houses at all.