JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever wondered...(funny stuff only)

Tortuga

I've wondered if there were a course on how to be as inefficient as possible which is taught to upper managment.

My experience with corporate upper management is many times they are like the first guy in a line of people walking down a new trail. They may take the wrong fork in the road or step in potholes or slow down to figure out where they are. Sometimes the inefficiency is due to due diligence and taking the time to try and do it right.

On the other hand, it could be just stupidity, greed and imperfection. :D . 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

While you were sleeping. Lol

I plan to take a nap soon, don't forget to dust and take out the garbage... :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Have you ever wondered:

1. I am the most handsome man on earth?

2. I love my sisters more than my brothers?

3. God make us walk in our sleep?

4. Why does a dog chase their tail?

5. Why do we look good in daytime and when we wake up, we all look ugly? Except me.

6. Why do some animals act better than humans?

7. Why does world leaders don't fight among themselves in a boxing ring instead of having their people fight for them?

8. Why is Washington DC is full of criminals that are not arrested? Unless Washington DC is one big prison.

9. How does a map show a highway being straight for a long distance when the earth is round?

10. How in the world the word "why" is used for an universal question? Why? WHy? WHY?

Edited by Dustparticle

Have you ever wondered......where Christopher Columbus thought he landed in 1492? Depends on the translator. Some of his writings are believed to be Genoese, Italian. A Spanish History Book I was referred to, believes he did not communicate well with his primarily Spanish speaking crew. Others believe Spanish was his native tongue. At any rate, his papers to Queen Isabella of Spain, by all known accounts, do not mention India (which did not exist in 1492, but the Indus River did.)  Cathay is supposedly mentioned in his 1493 letter, which was alternately translated as Japan, China, or the West Indies.  At any rate, it is not worth debating. Really. He probably, never landed on the continent now known as North America. The History Channel (not my final authority, but makes some interesting research) posed the question: "Who discovered America?" And answered it: "Who didn't?"  By now, this supposed American Holiday celebration has re-written his bio from hero to zero. And to think of all the grief my sons took in school for not celebrating "The Holidays."  Yah, maybe this should be on "lies you learned in school," but people in different areas learned many different myths on this one.  :perplexed:

Have you ever wondered......where Christopher Columbus thought he landed in 1492? Depends on the translator. Some of his writings are believed to be Genoese, Italian. A Spanish History Book I was referred to, believes he did not communicate well with his primarily Spanish speaking crew. Others believe Spanish was his native tongue. At any rate, his papers to Queen Isabella of Spain, by all known accounts, do not mention India (which did not exist in 1492, but the Indus River did.)  Cathay is supposedly mentioned in his 1493 letter, which was alternately translated as Japan, China, or the West Indies.  At any rate, it is not worth debating. Really. He probably, never landed on the continent now known as North America. The History Channel (not my final authority, but makes some interesting research) posed the question: "Who discovered America?" And answered it: "Who didn't?"  By now, this supposed American Holiday celebration has re-written his bio from hero to zero. And to think of all the grief my sons took in school for not celebrating "The Holidays."  Yah, maybe this should be on "lies you learned in school," but people in different areas learned many different myths on this one.  :perplexed:

whoops, wrong thread. I forgot this was for funny stuff only.

whoops, wrong thread. I forgot this was for funny stuff only.

We are a little cross threaded.... :)

Here some more

1. Why do dogs and cats think that their breath smell better then ours?

2. Why do dogs roll in their manure without thinking the consequences?

3. Why do pigs think manure and urine is fun to play in?

4. Why people doe crazy things when they fall in love?

5. Why is there a hole in the middle of the doughnut? I bet Homer Simpson like an answer.

6. Why is the Old Couple was filmed in California when they suppose to live in New York city?

7. Why do we find our pet cat in the most weirdest place in our house? Let alone they been in our house for over 5,000 and we still don't understand them.

Edited by Dustparticle

Have you ever wondered:

1. I am the most handsome man on earth?

2. I love my sisters more than my brothers?

3. God make us walk in our sleep?

4. Why does a dog chase their tail?

5. Why do we look good in daytime and when we wake up, we all look ugly? Except me.

6. Why do some animals act better than humans?

7. Why does world leaders don't fight among themselves in a boxing ring instead of having their people fight for them?

8. Why is Washington DC is full of criminals that are not arrested? Unless Washington DC is one big prison.

9. How does a map show a highway being straight for a long distance when the earth is round?

10. How in the world the word "why" is used for an universal question? Why? WHy? WHY?

:laugh:

Here some more

1. Why do dogs and cats think that their breath smell better then ours?

2. Why do dogs roll in their manure without thinking the consequences?

3. Why do pigs think manure and urine is fun to play in?

Ah, come on Glenn, where are you coming from? :huh: 

None of this makes much sense, but it is obvious that you are making an assumptions without the facts.

Pigs that have room to roam, such as a large pen, use one area for toilet and avoid that area at other times.

Never have I seen a pig role in it's manure and urine.

They are easily housebroken.

Thus the popularity of pot bellied pigs.

I think you are confused about dogs and cats also.  :D

If doughnuts did not have holes in them, you would not be able to buy the doughnuts holes separately.  B)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

If doughnuts did not have holes in them, you would not be able to buy the doughnuts holes separately.  B)

Mmmm...donuts.......or doughnuts as some say..... :)

Actually, the hole in the donut is to ensure even cooking so that the inside of the donut is properly cooked without overcooking the outside.

Even though filled" donuts do not have a hole, there being "evenly done" is not that critical, since filling is being shoved inside.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Ah, come on Glenn, where are you coming from? :huh: 

None of this makes much sense, but it is obvious that you are making an assumptions without the facts.

Pigs that have room to roam, such as a large pen, use one area for toilet and avoid that area at other times.

Never have I seen a pig role in it's manure and urine.

They are easily housebroken.

Thus the popularity of pot bellied pigs.

I think you are confused about dogs and cats also.  :D

I seen pigs and what they do and believe me, it does not look good especially when it comes to waste.

Doughnuts with holes in the middle of them cost just as much the doughnuts without the holes. So we should just get as much what we pay for instead of less.

Mmmm...donuts.......or doughnuts as some say..... :)

I didn't realize 'donuts' was had moved into common usage.

Never go to Duncan Donuts.

Donuts make more sense than a word that should be pronounced "duff nuts".

(To see what happens when duff gets warm watch the movie "Anything Can Happen." 

If in a hurry go to 18:40 )

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I didn't realize 'donuts' was had moved into common usage.

Never go to Duncan Donuts.

Donuts make more sense than a word that should be pronounced "duff nuts".

(To see what happens when duff gets warm watch the movie "Anything Can Happen." 

If in a hurry go to 18:40 )

Donut shaped hamburgers (with hole in the middle) are reported to cook more evenly. I wouldn't know, but would like to.  :uhhuh:

Donut shaped hamburgers (with hole in the middle) are reported to cook more evenly. I wouldn't know, but would like to.  :uhhuh:

Slice a hot dog vertically part way through and then several horizontal slices part way through and it will curl up into a ring when you boil it.

Slice a hot dog vertically part way through and then several horizontal slices part way through and it will curl up into a ring when you boil it.

Which way is vertical? Does that mean it is standing up, laying crossways or lengthwise? :unsure::blink::upsidedown: What if it is upside down? :bouncing::touche:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Which way is vertical? Does that mean it is standing up, laying crossways or lengthwise? :unsure::blink::upsidedown: What if it is upside down? :bouncing::touche:

You must be vertically challenged   :D