JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Study finds Alzheimer's spreads person to person & possibly thru blood transfusion and more

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3117 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very interesting scientific finding stating that Alzheimer's could be passed from person to person and now they are looking into transferring through blood transfusions.

So much healthier not to have blood transfusions from all the current research going on...thanks to Jehovah we have been protected.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2015/09/10/seeds-alzheimers-could-pass-person-person/71997486/

Can it be passed by kissing? Every time my wife kisses me I completely forget what I was doing... :wub:  

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Very interesting scientific finding stating that Alzheimer's could be passed from person to person and now they are looking into transferring through blood transfusions.

So much healthier not to have blood transfusions from all the current research going on...thanks to Jehovah we have been protected.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2015/09/10/seeds-alzheimers-could-pass-person-person/71997486/

And they thought they knew all about blood.

Interesting.

I know of two sisters and one brother that passed away due to complications from Alzheimer's, both early and and late onslaught.

None had ever taken blood. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Bogus story.

Alzheimer''s is a DOCTOR INDUCED disease!! 

Our brains are neurotransmitters are protected by myelin, which is 78% by weight made from cholesterol!  Doctors tell everyone to eat a low cholesterol diet and take statin drugs which in turn destroy this myelin!!

There is ABSOLUTELY NO CORRELATION BETWEEN CHOLESTEROL AND HEART DISEASE!!  IT'S ALL A LIE!!

Sorry to rant, but doctors are great for trauma but they know nothing about nutrition. Modern Medical Doctors are not the ones you want to see for CHRONIC conditions. There is no law that says a doctor has to CURE you if a cure is available!  They make more money MANAGING your condition than curing you. For example, Diabletes can be cured within 2 weeks, but doctors make $750,000 treating you for 25 years!!  ALL DISEASE CAN BE TRACED BACK TO A VITAMIN AND/OR MINERAL DEFICIENCY. Our bodies have the amazing ability to heal if you provide it with the raw materials and nutrients it needs.

Follow the money........

Edited by zoebarry

Can it be passed by kissing? Every time my wife kisses me I completely forget what I was doing... :wub:

That's a great way to end disagreements quickly.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

I am thinking that it is your wife that needs to worry!  :lol:

We discovered many years ago that I am allergic to her. Every time she gets near me I break out in hugs.  :uhhuh:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Bogus story.

Our brains are neurotransmitters are protected by myelin, which is 78% by weight made from cholesterol!  Doctors tell everyone to eat a low cholesterol diet and take statin drugs which in turn destroy this myelin!!

There is ABSOLUTELY NO CORRELATION BETWEEN CHOLESTEROL AND HEART DISEASE!!  IT'S ALL A LIE!!

Sorry to rant, but doctors are great for trauma but they know nothing about nutrition. Modern Medical Doctors are not the ones you want to see for CHRONIC conditions. There is no law that says a doctor has to CURE you if a cure is available!  They make more money MANAGING your condition than curing you. For example, Diabletes can be cured within 2 weeks, but doctors make $750,000 treating you for 25 years!!  ALL DISEASE CAN BE TRACED BACK TO A VITAMIN AND/OR MINERAL DEFICIENCY. Our bodies have the amazing ability to heal if you provide it with the raw materials and nutrients it needs.

Follow the money........

I like how you think :)

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Bogus story.

Follow the money........

Usually when I see information like this it is from someone selling their form of snake oil.

Just out of curiosity, where did you get this information, was it from some one selling something? Did you follow the money?

Bogus story.

Our brains are neurotransmitters are protected by myelin, which is 78% by weight made from cholesterol! Doctors tell everyone to eat a low cholesterol diet and take statin drugs which in turn destroy this myelin!!

The only problem is that Alzheimers is due to a build up of plaque (an extracellular deposit), not the reduction of the myelin sheath. Having said that, a 2005 study found that high cholesterol is essential for myelin growth. So, taking drugs to lower cholesterol could contribute to the eventual demyelination. However, as far as I know, demyelination doesn't cause Alzheimers.

I'm no doctor, but my mother worked, in P.N.G., as a scientist studying tropical diseases. She began studying Alzheimer's when she started getting symptoms herself, so I learned some things from her.

We do need to be careful about the food and drugs we consume. Doctors do their best, but they are imperfect and are influenced by Satan's system just as much as the anti-Doctor/anti-Drug advocates.

The original study is very misleading. .. I worked for the Alzheimers society for many years, mostly it is age related or at times genetic. ..There was a time when they said that the onslaught of it was related to aluminium pans especially early Alzheimers, again there was really no proof. There is no proof with this study either, it's just a suggestion. Many, many people develope Alzheimers who have never ever taken blood.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Every time I see people making comments like some of the ones above I cringe. It makes me want to bang my head repeatedly on a table somewhere, thereby inducing my own special form of Alzheimer's.

The brain is complex organ, it is protected by a blood brain barrier which allows the transfer of necessary nutrients in a very specific way. It is impacted by environment, by food intake, pathogens, genetics and lack of physical exercise. High blood pressure, extensive stress day in and day out are all contributing factors.

There are numerous contributing factors to Alzheimer's, it's not like you can just say 'it's this' because it isn't just 'this' it's this, this, plus that and a bit more of this.

I must leave this topic now, as I can quickly foresee I will lose self control and all tact if I continue on. :)

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

I am assuming your not being serious. Your pulling our leg. Almost had me there. :)

No, I am serious.

“The very first symptoms of ebola are exactly the same as scurvy, which is caused by inadequate vitamin C. Though scurvy is seldom fatal as a primary condition, scurvy also represents only a partial deficiency of vitamin C, the body still has a LOT of vitamin C compared to zero, which ebola causes. Absent ANY vitamin C, blood vessels become very weak and start to lose blood, and platelets become ineffective and unable to trigger clots. So death by ebola is caused by massive internal bleeding and loss of blood, which can be stopped simply by taking enormous doses of vitamin C until the immune system succeeds in killing off the virus.” 

The environment of the body is the most important factor. If your immune system is strong, and the body is strong and protected, then the virus will not be able to gain a foothold. And if it does get a foothold, you will be able to get on the other side of it with relative ease if you use Medical Nutirtion. 

During the Scurge of the Spanish Flu after WWI, where MILLIONS of people died, the homeopathic hospitals has an 85% success rate compared to MD's 15% success rate.

Our bodies possess incredible ability to repair and heal.....IF.....you give it the raw materials it needs to do so. Let's say you have a tree that keeps dropping leaves in your yard and annoys you. Day after day, you go out to your yard and sweep up those leaves to haul them away.......You can do this for years unitl you move or die......Or if you are smart, you would CUT DOWN THE TREE!!! .Well, I like to say ,Good health is like a tree.  A tree has a trunk, branches and leaves. Let's say the leaves represent individual ailments and illnesses. You could spend all your time and energy trying to knock down those leaves and then the next year, more leaves appear!!  Why not just go to the tree trunk and cut it down and the leaves will be taken care of!! That's why I am an advocate for nutrition!!!

We need  to take in 60 minerals, 15 vitamins, 12 amino acids and 3 fatty acids DAILY!!!  If just ONE of these is missing, it can cause up to 10 different deseases. Each nutrient needs a a co-factor, that is why it is vital that ALL of them are injested.

Start by looking at the CAUSE of the disease.

Edited by zoebarry

That doesn't mean Alzheimer's can be passed through normal contact. Instead, it shows that Alzheimer's may, like CJD, be caused by exposure to a protein—in this case, amyloid—that could potentially be passed via surgery. Some researchers argue the amyloid protein's precursor, a-beta amyloid, does "stick avidly to metal surfaces." The human growth hormone given to patients, "in addition to being contaminated with CJD, probably also was contaminated with a-beta seeds," Collinge says; it had been donated by elderly patients after their deaths. Since 1985, human hormone injections have been replaced with synthetic ones due to the risk of contamination. Collinge says research will be needed to ensure other procedures, like blood transfusions, don't raise a person's chance of developing Alzheimer's, but, as another researcher says, "I don't think we need to worry excessively."

Yes.

1 person is deficient in vitamin D so they get sick.

The person that is sick is contagious and spreads the disease to another person...where is the deficiency basis for that? That is a contagion.

However, many diseases "cause" deficiencies because they attack and change your system maybe that is what you meant.

The only thing I know is a reliable source for a cure of all diseases is not vitamins and minerals it is Jehovah just like when he sent Jesus to cure them in bible times.

Mt 9:35 And Jesus set out on a tour of all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the Kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity.

I agree with some of the above statements about cholesterol and such but Ebola is caused by a virus. Ebola is not a chronic condition and cannot be corrected by nutrition or vitamin supplements.

You are missing the point.

Ebola is, in fact, a virus. We get viruses all the time. But depending on how strong your immune system is, that will determine whether or not a virus will be dealt with effectively or not by your immune system. If it is weak or compromised, then the virus gains strength and overcomes the body.

My point is, although only Jehovah's Kingdom will remove all diseases and sicknesses PERMANENTLY, there is MUCH that you can do now to take care of your body and avoid MANY of those diseases in the first place. Why not do what you can control to avoid them when it's in your power? Only YOU can decide what is put in your body, whether that is food OR medication.

I agree with you sister Grace on the fact that we need to take care of ourselves, eating right is important, but there are numerous things that cause us to get sick one of the big reason our bodies become susceptible to sicknesses are found to be caused also by stress and lack of sleep and not cleaning our hands after being in public. I don't think we can actually ever make our conditions perfect enough to keep from getting sicknesses in this "sick" world today. We just need Jehovah to take care of us for sure.

It will be interesting to see how we are healed of all sicknesses in the new system though.