JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Yoo hoo...Brother Bob, Where Are You?

D_Bliss is a real person...I think. We have spoken about bathroom fixtures and repairs I think that's what he does for a living. Where is his wife btw. I haven't seen any postings from her either.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

I think he owns this forum and everyone knows there is a lot of money in owning a forum so I think we should start checking the other moderators and see which one visited Dismal last...

Oh by the way, just in case I 'disappear' too, I have a fail safe system in place that will automatically post personal information about each of the so-called moderators. Just to show I'm serious, did you know Jerry lives in LAS VEGAS! That's right Las Vegas! Sorry to throw you under the tour bus Jerry but the real story needs to be told...

:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I thought Jerry lived in Henderson which is nearby. Just being picky.

Drove thru Las Vegas on my trip. A small city in New Mexico.

There I bought a Burger King Jalepeno elongated burger. It was fairly good for fast food. 2 for 5 bucks.

Filled up with gas next door. Was 1st gas station that required a zip code to use pay at pumps. needless to say being Canadjan, eh, I didn't have one.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

. . .

Oh by the way, just in case I 'disappear' too, I have a fail safe system in place that will automatically post personal information about each of the so-called moderators. Just to show I'm serious, did you know Jerry lives in LAS VEGAS! That's right Las Vegas! Sorry to throw you under the tour bus Jerry but the real story needs to be told...

:lol:

I thought Jerry lived in Henderson which is nearby. Just being picky.

. . .

And, Jerry is in a Vietnamese group in a congregation called Silverado...

Tomorrow, we'll let you know his credit card and PIN numbers, and next week we'll release the exact location of where he does his laundry!

I wonder what other really personal stuff we can find out about him. :detective:

Bob is laying down his life for his family....

He is a busy tile setter trying to run a business and raise a young family.. Work and kids have a priority ... So we don't use the red telephone too much ... Unless of coarse the site goes down from an atomic post.. Very scary

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Tomorrow, we'll let you know his credit card and PIN numbers, and next week we'll release the exact location of where he does his laundry!

I wonder what other really personal stuff we can find out about him. :detective:

It is surprising how much of my personal info is available - even how much I make + benefits :shh: :eek:

But back to Bob. Did you know my brother's name is Bob? Hmmmm, coincidence?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

What about Bob? Please update. Even trumping scalene, and obtuse, he and his wife are the right Angles and my personal faves  :thumbsup:  geometrically speaking, ys, SohCahToa

I know some times people don't get my posts, at all. Can you not see that this emoticon is practicing trig? :pistols:    

trigger-nometry, not to be confused with polynomials, which were named after me. The Pauline letters, well that's another story of which came first - the fruit orange or the color orange? 

Edited by kejedo

• 4 weeks later...

Which Jerry?

• 1 month later...

Brother Bob--aka Dismal Bliss--popped in for a single post

today.  

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/24682-video-studying-our-meeting-workbook/

post-5984-0-62973000-1451513270_thumb.gi

Was hoping that meant he was back. ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

My guess would be that he shaves at the same time as you do .... and that is maybe where you have seen him.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~