JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3029 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Here is a video tutorial with step by step instructions on how to study the Meeting Workbook for Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting using Play Books.

Play Books is a free app that is pre-installed on most Android devices and is also available for iOs devices and PC's. It allows highlighting and note taking amongst other features and automatically syncs information across all devices and platforms.

This is what I'll be using. What app will you use to study the Meeting Workbook?

Edited by ejay68

Play Books is a free app that is pre-installed on most Android devices and is also available for iOs devices and PC's. It allows highlighting and note taking amongst other features and automatically syncs information across all devices and platforms.

This is what I'll be using. What app will you use to study the Meeting Workbook?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreaderp

Please compare it to Moon Reader Pro. That is what I use.

Edited by futurepromise

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreaderp

Please compare it to Moon Reader Pro. That is what I use.

I too have been using Moon Reader Pro for Epubs. It has 3 main disadvantages in my opinion compared to Play Books.

1. It is too difficult to get the highlights,  notes,  etc to sync between devices. Play Books syncs automatically. 

2. The Meeting Workbook doesn't render correctly, it doesn't even preserve the different color headers for each portion of the meeting.

3. Not available for iOS.

I love Moon Reader especially the widget,  but it needs improving. 

Back when I was on Android, I preferred Mantano Reader over Moon Reader. Years ago Google Play Books was not very well off, but I can see it's come a long way since then.

I prefer PDF's, so EZPDF Reader for Android was my go to app.

These days I am on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I too have been using Moon Reader Pro for Epubs. It has 3 main disadvantages in my opinion compared to Play Books.

1. It is too difficult to get the highlights, notes, etc to sync between devices. Play Books syncs automatically.

It's so easy to sync between devices with moon reader pro. You need to go to options and integrate it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you sign in with same account on 2 devices, you will get the sync with no problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What app will you use to study the Meeting Workbook?

I tried it, but the January Workbook download (in French) ended in a 240 pages download in the 'Play books', with many blank pages inserted between the pages we have on the paper copy and all the reference materials... It looks like there is a new page for every new subtitle, for every biblical reference and group of notes... I do not know what I did wrong..?

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)