JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

September Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2777 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT: Official images from September 2016 monthly program of JW Broadcasting. I am posting them to generate discussion over what you think will be featured on the program based on the images. To explain how I obtained these images is a lengthy process, but suffice to say they are from tv.jw.org. If you want more information, I sort of explained it here: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/26408-spoilernew-4-songs-151-152-153-154/?do=findComment&comment=401996

As we know, Brother David Splane will be the anchor, assisted by an as-yet unidentified Governing Body helper. Anybody know who he is? Anyway here are some other program parts:

A dramatization from which the following picture is taken:jwbai_univ_201609_wsr_01_lg.jpg

Reports and experiences based on the following images:

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_03_lg.jpg

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_02_lg.jpg

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_01_lg.jpg

I am thinking this last one may be a report on how the artwork in our publications is produced... I'm really hoping so! :) 

Finally, the artwork for September's music video is below. Perhaps it is about preaching in a foreign field, or overcoming mountainous obstacles with Jehovah's help. Your thoughts?

jwbon_univ_201609_wss_01_lg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2016 at 11:03 AM, niall said:

.Instead of forcing us to wait an excruciating 28-31 days between broadcasts, we might get it in smaller weekly chunks. 

I like the idea of receiving the broadcast in weekly installments.. it  would certainly be something to look froward to

On 8/1/2016 at 4:49 AM, Jahleadsme said:

One elder told me yesterday that the jw broadcasting is gonna end soon this year ... I was like mad... But can it be true... Had any letter been read on that?

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Tapatalk

In the unlikely evant that Jehovah stops the monthly broadcast, be assured that he will replace it with something more superlative, my briother

Gilead Broadcasting will take over from their sister station JW Broadcasting *GASP* kidding. But something that I can't wait to look forward to is the new studio setup in Warwick. Just like they have updated the new bible exhibition for a more permanent feel they'll add the same to the studios. 

37 minutes ago, youthintheministry23 said:

Gilead Broadcasting will take over from their sister station JW Broadcasting *GASP* kidding. But something that I can't wait to look forward to is the new studio setup in Warwick. Just like they have updated the new bible exhibition for a more permanent feel they'll add the same to the studios. 

cant wait to see that too. :uhhuh:

10 minutes ago, marcusth said:

3 days until this month's broadcast 

It use to be fun guessing who the host would be...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On 8/17/2016 at 6:36 PM, rocket said:

David Splane and Seth Hyatt.  Seth was the Bethel Guest Speaker at our RC. Very humble brother and pleasant to speak with.

David Splane has always been my personal favourate......not to be biased...looking forward.

On 8/17/2016 at 6:14 PM, jscotchie said:

SPOILER ALERT: Official images from September 2016 monthly program of JW Broadcasting. I am posting them to generate discussion over what you think will be featured on the program based on the images. To explain how I obtained these images is a lengthy process, but suffice to say they are from tv.jw.org. If you want more information, I sort of explained it here: http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/26408-spoilernew-4-songs-151-152-153-154/?do=findComment&comment=401996

As we know, Brother David Splane will be the anchor, assisted by an as-yet unidentified Governing Body helper. Anybody know who he is? Anyway here are some other program parts:

A dramatization from which the following picture is taken:jwbai_univ_201609_wsr_01_lg.jpg

Reports and experiences based on the following images:

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_03_lg.jpg

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_02_lg.jpg

jwbrd_univ_201609_wss_01_lg.jpg

I am thinking this last one may be a report on how the artwork in our publications is produced... I'm really hoping so! :) 

Finally, the artwork for September's music video is below. Perhaps it is about preaching in a foreign field, or overcoming mountainous obstacles with Jehovah's help. Your thoughts?

jwbon_univ_201609_wss_01_lg.jpg

Now that you've weted  our apatites with this surfait of images, we are surely looking forward with  with eager anticipation.

14 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Still nothing....

I think they are on to us or they aren't working on Labor Day...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Still nothing....

:DThey work on Labor Day.  That's when the humorous WATCHTOWER sign went up, remember?^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

29 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Still nothing....

:DThey work on Labor Day.  That's when the humorous WATCHTOWER sign went up, remember?^_^

I typed ginormous and spell-chech changed it to humorous.:uhhuh:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

13 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I can get English on my phone!!!

I have only Albanian.