JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

September Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2778 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I downloaded it here .. 360 quality

https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_broadcasting/4c/jwb_E_201609_01_r360P.mp4

Edited by Lance

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Happy news on the tours next year...I'll be on my best behavior and not even try to visit Warwick using the Street View on Google Earth!

The interview with Br. Vladimir left me in tears. Such faithfulness and friendship is truly to be cherished. I appreciated that the translated poem in English "Bouquet" also rhymed quite well. I look forward to meeting him in the New World!

Br. Splane's really good at complimenting. Said Rocky did all the heavy lifting and repeatedly called him a good brother! Such humility!!!! 

Edited by Skye

Welcome (new ones) and welcome Back (regular viewers) ! 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

It's jaw-dropping-ly amazing WOW Jawdrop.gif

how  the brothers manage to make each monthly broadcast so heart-warming-ly  LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif

and  faith-strengthening-ly  Prayer.gif

WONDERFUL  Happy excited SNOOPY~1.GIF

for us to watch!!!  YES Grin.GIF

My heart was filled with joy,happy excited2.gif sorrow, Sigh.gifpride,LOVE Warmth and feeling.gif appreciation,Clapping BRAVO.gif gratitudeThanks BUNCHES.gif and AMAZEMENT, FAINTT~2303030.GIF

all within the span of just a little over an hour.^_^

Plus I get to turn TWO songs into mp3's, this time!Music headphones notes.gif

Back in a bit with the download addy...

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

25 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

I see that it can be accessed from a link, but that isn't something the slave has made available to us all, is it?  It isn't on jw.org, although the link appears to go there - where is it on the website?  It hasn't appeared in my jw.broadcasting yet, is it on yours?

Chris, you will not find it on the website until the website is updated with this months broadcast.  The video files must be uploaded first, then the website updated to include them.  Otherwise we will be clicking on the links, and nothing will appear.    But we are an eager bunch, (or impatient) and like to download the broadcast before it has been officially made ready.

One day, they will change the way the website is made and we won't be able to download early, and we won't have anyone to blame except ourselves.  But until then ... 

9 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

Chris, you will not find it on the website until the website is updated with this months broadcast.  The video files must be uploaded first, then the website updated to include them.  Otherwise we will be clicking on the links, and nothing will appear.    But we are an eager bunch, (or impatient) and like to download the broadcast before it has been officially made ready.

One day, they will change the way the website is made and we won't be able to download early, and we won't have anyone to blame except ourselves.  But until then ... 

I really appreciate you brothers putting the links up. Thank you and please keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

19 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

I like to illustrate that by explaining how we might be invited to go to a new restaurant with some friends, if we don't know where it is then we need to get a map or wait for our GPS to be updated, otherwise if we know where it is, we can go there without the map or GPS.

The brothers load the video files starting early Monday morning but they don't provide the links on JWB and JW.org, or the map, until later that day. If we know how to get to the files, we don't need the links on JWB or JW.org. Whether we use the links found here or use the ones provided on JWB and JW.org, the files are the same., once they are loaded they are available to be downloaded, so we accept the idea that once they are loaded starting early Monday morning that is ok for us to access them..

Some friends aren't comfortable accessing the files early and have decided to wait until the links are provided on JWB and JW.org...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, MM9106 said:

I'm wondering why Brother Hyatt is known as "Rocky". I don't think it's because he's a boxer. Lol.

There is an elder in our congregation that use to be a boxer and I call him Rocky...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I never know what the JW Broadcasting songs are named.  I call September's "Where I Belong", cuz the title just seems to 'belong'.^_^

Here are the lyrics:

Where I Belong
JW Broadcasting September, 2016

Now everyone, it seems to me
Knows just the place he wants to be
I know what’s right, I know what’s wrong
And yes, I know where I belong

It feels so good, so good to know
Where I should be, where I should go
To find good friends and company
Who build me up and care for me

Chorus:
Yes, in my heart
The feelings are strong
Jehovah, it’s you who helps me get through
You show me where I belong

My heart is sure, it’s clear to me
I’m standin’ where I want to be
I read God’s Word, I make it live
It moves my heart.  What can I gived?

And now I know, yes now I see
Where real friends are, that’s where I’ll be
They’re all I want, they’re family
Jehovah’s gift, with love, to me

Chorus:
Yes, in my heart
The feelings are strong
Jehovah, it’s you who helps me get through
You show me where I belong

And, here is a link to where you can download the mp3 for your listening enjoyment:

Where I Belong mp3 download

I'll put song 151 in the other thread.  Brother Johan has already supplied the lyrics there for us.  Other Thread

Yes Smiling.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif