JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Women.....

*Why* *women* *are* *special* !!!!!!

Mum and Dad were watching TV when

Mum said, "I'm tired, and it's

getting late. I think I'll go to bed."

She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's lunches. Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee pot for brewing the next morning. She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button. She picked up the game pieces left on the table, put the phone back on the charger and put the telephone book into the drawer. She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom.

She stopped by the desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the excursion and pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair. She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her bag. Mum then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night Solution & age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth.

Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed."

"I'm on my way," she said. She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked and the patio light was on.. She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamps and radios, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the hamper, and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework.

In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most important things to do list. She said her prayers, and visualized the accomplishment of her goals.

About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in particular. "I'm going to bed." And he did...without another thought. Anything extraordinary here? Wonder why women live longer...? 'CAUSE THEY ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL......... (and they can't die sooner, they still have things to do!!!!)

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

I always felt women were weaker.
But my wife's friend corrected me.
She said that women have so much inner strength which is sometimes equal to three or more men.
My wife always feels that she cannot do multi-tasking but i have always seen her doing more work whenever she is healthy.

She cooks. ( Indian cooking involves lot of petty works)
She tidies up the house.
She prepares for meetings.
She keeps regular contact with her parents.
And when she used to go to work, she handled way more work than you can imagine the timid , soft-spoken, humble gayathri to be.
Not that i am exaggerating but she joined as a totally new staff in a financial institute . After 9+ years she was the deputy branch manager.
She used to cook and go and used to come around 9 at night. ( She resigned 1 1/2 years before.)

Same way, i know of a sister who got her three daughters married in the truth right in spite of husband being not in the truth and he had quite some difficult demands regarding the grooms. His daughters were educated to higher levels and he wanted the grooms to be of higher education. In India, finding a groom itself is a problem.
But she got.

Another aged regular pioneer sister also got her three daughters married in the truth. She too had nearly the same situation. But today,she goes to field daily, comes back and starts stitching the whole day.

There are plenty more.

Truly, Jehovah God considers women as a large army.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of my wife. She's always doing so much for our benefit and keeping us going in the small things that I just can't help but feel appreciative of the things that she does and love her that much more for it. Jehovah knew what he was doing when he said that man needed a helper. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...