JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Favourite thread closed... Winthdrawal symptoms

39 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

If I'd been cut or scarred by any of the comments I'm sure I've grown out of it no matter how hairy it was...:)

Love covers all things and a good beard can cover many things too...:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, kejedo said:

For any one that my have felt knicked by any comments, let me attempt to save face by proffering a deep apology.

Some posters worked themselves up into a lather.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

9 hours ago, stuagu said:

Thnks guys... you see , its not even important what subject really.... perhaps i should have cut down when i saw the end coming so i didnt go cold turkey! :) 

...mmmm a time machine? Now theres a thought.... i could ju 

I stopped following it about three weeks or so ago. I do miss seeing it pop up into my email. I also like the peace and security thread. I always look forward to new posts in that. 

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

"Closing time
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

Semisonic. When that song came out in 1998, (going OT) I was working in a Chinese Restaurant, all positions: host, server, bartender. It was fun making all those decorated drinks, as well as traditional ones. Sometimes I'd get a phone call for a drink recipe (except the Chinese ones, which were secret).  I happened to think of this just recently, because some one from a neighboring restaurant had called me up one day long ago, asking how to make a Pearl Harbor. It's midori, vodka, pine apple juice, and decorated with pineapple wedges, which they can "drop" in. Or the bartender could add a drop of grenadine and not mix it so it had that falling effect.  One thing about the 'closed' thread was that we learned more about each other.

Y(mixologist who learned a little Cantonese o-j-t)S

Edited by kejedo

2 minutes ago, kejedo said:

A sister told me I was dogmatic b/c she thought I wrote down my Watchtower answers ahead of time.

?

I don't understand. Does she think it is dogmatic to prepare a comment a head of time?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Is this the new b£&rd thread? :beard2: :beard:

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

22 minutes ago, MentalProject said:

Is this the new b£&rd thread? :beard2: :beard:

Crumb catchers and cookie dusters....

1 hour ago, kejedo said:

A sister told me I was dogmatic b/c she thought I wrote down my Watchtower answers ahead of time.  Well, if I were going to be anything it probably would be dogmatic - allergic to cats. 

Better dogmatic about writing down your answers, than catatonic in your seat during the study.

2 minutes ago, Sylv said:

Better dogmatic about writing down your answers, than catatonic in your seat during the study.

Like a timid mouse....:)

That previous subject is now closed; we are no longer talking about the subject. Perhaps we could be talking about talking about the previous digital conversation. It's like the Social Studies teachers who don't teach religion but teach about religion. And then there's that Sister who is still off topic, when we don't even have a topic anymore. Bad, Bad. :wacko::pistols:

10 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

:oops: he took off ...

TIME_MACHINEASSY_1-mini.jpg

Im back... but my form of transport wasnt very precise... it was a funny man in a phone box ... i ended up going forward in time 2 weeks and guess what ? this thread was closed ... so get your giggles in early :) 

i loved that film as a kid ( time machine) ... those things with the funny eyes scared the pants ( underpants not trousers) off me 

luv ya all my giggly brothers and sisters ...my withdrawals have gone !!! 

2 hours ago, kejedo said:

That previous subject is now closed; we are no longer talking about the subject. Perhaps we could be talking about talking about the previous digital conversation. It's like the Social Studies teachers who don't teach religion but teach about religion. And then there's that Sister who is still off topic, when we don't even have a topic anymore. Bad, Bad. :wacko::pistols:

What subject are we not talking about?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.