JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1459 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Here is the full speech of what was said.

16:56
Kalin recalls responsibility before God and says: "I take this opportunity to issue a warning to the Prosecutor General's Office and the Ministry of Justice. Please, come to your senses! Please, come to your senses! "
Full text of the speech by Sergey Cherepanov (PDF, 105 KB)

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=4&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://jw-russia.org/sites/default/files/preniya_cherepanova.pdf&usg=ALkJrhj-zXtHT5ce_nsRxTmrqa9NB77wlQ

I dont want to go to sleep.

hope to hang around for the ģrandé finàlie.

Pray Jehovah has won for our dear Brothers & Sisters.

may his name be vindicated too.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

9 minutes ago, Jf800 said:

live video!!!

Where can we watch live video? 

9 minutes ago, Jf800 said:

live video!!!

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: 

19 minutes ago, Samira said:

17:00 The parties exchange replicas.

???? what does this mean???

I checked another translation and it said the parties exchanged remarks, probably the print out of the brothers/MOJ closing remarks.

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

7 minutes ago, Dages said:

Wow mercî. 

Our Friends look beautiful.

Now do they look like extremists...Extremist look dark & very different.

Wish  could send greetings.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."