JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1461 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

As I wrote in an email to a couple sisters in the congregation: Satan is happy. Orthodox Church is happy. And the Ministry of justice is happy. Jehovah is not. Prayer for our friends in Russia. Jehovah is watching.

Jehovah will be pushed just so far.  1Chronicles 20:17 "You will not need to fight this battle. Take your position, stand still, and see the salvation of Jehovah in your behalf."

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

1 minute ago, Margaret said:

Someone want to send me a one way ticket to Russia!

i want to be with my spiritual family. :blink:

I'd like to send them 175000 tickets to the USA.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, Rochelle said:

Let's lift up our heads - In 4 weeks we will Appeal to the Appeal Court - may be larger audience - may be greater witness. (reminds me of Paul: I Appeal to  Ceasar!!!) Jehovah's will takes place.

And this may receive even BETTER coverage than it would have in just Russia. But, yes--we should all be prepared. Ummm....isn't this what we've been trying to prepare for (for many decades?) We are watching Bible history unfold--and isn't it exciting? !!!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

5 minutes ago, Irving. said:

Why does it show here we are still waiting? 8029a700cc2412ec747913950224212e.jpg

They haven't updated the court records yet.

https://www.jw-russia.org/news/17042018-149.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://www.jw-russia.org/&prev=search

Edited by Iron Stylus

"People don't know what they like, they like what they know."

8 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Personally I doubt that information is correct. ...

I had read it recently that it cost in the US terms something like $55million to post. A fellow Brother had shared it on FB to me.  I am trying to find the post to share...It made a new record for letters.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

If Jehovah allowed it to happen, then he will let it be used to carry out his will.

As the last Watchtower lesson brought out, "May we all join our voices with those of God's faithful heavenly creatures in saying: "Let the praise and the glory and the wisdom and the thanksgiving and the honor and the power and the strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen." -Rev. 7:12

No doubt Jehovah will accomplish his will.  No weapon formed against us/him will succeed!   Everything is just falling in place for him to act, just as Moses and the Israelite's  were at the Red Sea being followed the enemy.  

Edited by loving life

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

18:50 The Supreme Court decided to liquidate the centralized religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia, as well as all 395 local religious organizations of this religion. Believers have already begun to prepare a complaint to the court of appeal (the panel consisting of three judges of the Supreme Court), which should be considered within a month.

"People don't know what they like, they like what they know."

Governing body of apostate witnesses? Are you sure you want to post that video?

Edited by MentalProject

Deleted link

Micah 4:5 ......"we, for our part, shall walk in the name of Jehovah our God to time indefinite, even forever."

John 15:13 "No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his life in behalf of his friends."

21 minutes ago, surfergirl said:

So what impact did the letters have.? I read it made the Guniess Book of Records world wide.

Surely it must have played on their minds..Or did they not open them?

Where did you hear that? I would like to quote you but don't want to be spreading rumors.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Many other religious organizations have been eager to see what the outcome of this court case . Jehovah's Witnesses, we, have been the canary in the coal mine , sort of to speak.  I think Babylon the great will soon be quaking in her boots.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah