JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1363 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I agree brother David, but I'm alone in my flat so I must admit I shouted at my computer ...just a little  I have no doubt if I were in court the spirit would have calmed me down.  That and the brother or sister with me could have pinched me hard  :zipmouth:

If you were in that court room, Jehovah would have calmed you.

2 minutes ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

Don't stop ...  your petition is dismissed 

Continue please.. 

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I agree brother David, but I'm alone in my flat so I must admit I shouted at my computer ...just a little  I have no doubt if I were in court the spirit would have calmed me down.  That and the brother or sister with me could have pinched me hard  :zipmouth:

I would be so petrified I would have passed out

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

4 minutes ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I appreciate your contribution brother. So kind of you to update us:)

thanks for the links!

4pm

Lawyers are unsuccessfully trying to find out exactly what human rights violations are meant.

Females are trying to clarify the point "the failure to take effective measures to prevent extremist activity." He asked whether the Ministry of Justice knew about the timely letters sent by the center of Jehovah's Witnesses to all MROs about the inclusion of certain materials in the FSEM? The Ministry of Justice knows. The next question: what, in the opinion of the Ministry, would be an effective measure? The Ministry of Justice does not know the exact answer to this question. The lawyer asks the representative of the Ministry of Justice whether there is such a criterion of extremist activity as inaction. It's obvious to everyone that there is no such criterion.

4 minutes ago, sunshine said:

16"00  Question: What is the MPO?  Anyone?

I wonder if they meant MRO? It seems like this is the term used for congregations.

Edited by UpstateKate

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

4pm

Lawyers are unsuccessfully trying to find out exactly what human rights violations are meant.

Females are trying to clarify the point "the failure to take effective measures to prevent extremist activity." He asked whether the Ministry of Justice knew about the timely letters sent by the center of Jehovah's Witnesses to all MROs about the inclusion of certain materials in the FSEM? The Ministry of Justice knows. The next question: what, in the opinion of the Ministry, would be an effective measure? The Ministry of Justice does not know the exact answer to this question. The lawyer asks the representative of the Ministry of Justice whether there is such a criterion of extremist activity as inaction. It's obvious to everyone that there is no such criterion.

So our letters arrived at the destination!:ecstatic:

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

1 minute ago, sunshine said:

so that's the congregations?

Legal entities used by the organization. Like, sub-branches.. don't know exactly. Some legal stuff that exists only in Russia i guess

8 minutes ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

Wish you would continue.  You did such a great job yesterday.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 minute ago, Daniela said:

4pm

I don't think his is referring to our campaign letters 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 minutes ago, Daniela said:

4pm

Different letters than the ones we were asked to send.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 minute ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Wish you would continue.  You did such a great job yesterday.

Yes please resume posting ...  

o.. Carlos ... Carlos .. you shot our soldier in the foot ! LOL

16:10 Zhenkov asks whether the Ministry of Justice knows that materials that are considered extremist constitute 0.1% of the entire literature of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Ministry of Justice does not know this. Is it known to the Ministry of Justice that the Rostov Regional Court, which recognized 34 publications of Jehovah's Witnesses as extremist, at the same time refused to recognize the extremist dozens of others.
16:19 Zhenkov clarifies whether it is known to the Ministry of Justice that literature has not been imported to Russia for two years. The Ministry of Justice knows this. Then there is a natural question, why exactly in 2017 the Ministry of Justice raised the issue of liquidation. The Ministry of Justice can not provide facts confirming that during the last 12 months the Management Center distributed "extremist" literature.
16:13 The Ministry of Justice informs that the date of entering materials into this list is not specified in the FEMC.
16:24 The judge asks the representative of the Ministry whether it is possible to file claims of the religious organization, as well as customs, for the fact that materials imported into the country that in the future will be considered extremist? How to know in advance what material will be included in the FEMC. The representative of the Ministry of Justice: no way, just turn to FSEM.

1 minute ago, Daniela said:

4pm

sorry Daniela...they meant the letters sent by the Branch to the congregations ask the brothers to remove

all the literature that the Russian classed as extremist.....