JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

142nd Gilead Graduation: Part 2 - Student Experiences and Interviews

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2529 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Enjoyed the experiences of the single sister from Germany who's now serving in Paraguay and well as the brother from Australia who's been speaking Japanese for nearly 30 years (as a need greater.)  I really enjoyed this format.

Nothing to compare with other versions of  secular "talk shows".  (Gilead audience was respectful in listening, no wild applause, etc. )

I liked it very much! Have to get used to it a little, but the format is nice!

(Was it just me or did anyone else also noticed that the laughing... was a little..... how to put it... "staged?")

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

Enjoyed the experiences of the single sister from Germany who's now serving in Paraguay and well as the brother from Australia who's been speaking Japanese for nearly 30 years (as a need greater.)  I really enjoyed this format.

Nothing to compare with other versions of  secular "talk shows".  (Gilead audience was respectful in listening, no wild applause, etc. )

Perfect, while the russian witness makes me overwhelm :( sis Sandra

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

I really enjoyed the experience of the brother who helped form the Russian congregations.  What an amazing experience and he said it was only by the holy spirit that he was able to pioneer, go to school for Dr and then on weekends give 5 or 6 public talks as he was the only single brother.  And did you hear how those brothers went over the baptism questions with each person?  Really enjoyed this talk show and look forward to seeing future ones.  It is nice to get to know them personally - as much as we can for now.  

I liked it very much! Have to get used to it a little, but the format is nice!

(Was it just me or did anyone else also noticed that the laughing... was a little..... how to put it... "staged?")

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

It was staged, and part of the joke, part of the fun.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I had opportunity to spend the annual meeting weekend with Evelyn, the sister from Germany.  She is an extremely humble and thoughtful sister. She speaks five or six different languages. So she has a pretty good chance of  fitting in no matter where she is sent. But I wouldn't be surprised if she sent back to  Paraguay. 

On 4/24/2017 at 3:47 PM, Tortuga said:

I was really hoping part 3 would be out by now...

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwbgg&langwritten=E&issue=201703

Part 3 is available!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D