JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What's the Weather like where you live?

We start our campaign this coming Friday/Saturday, can't remember which. Anyway for now the weather is forcasted as partly cloudy and mid-40's. 

Just hope we don't get snowed on. :wacko:

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Was very windy yesterday here in North Texas. So windy that my niece and I went to the park to fly a kite :) Not sure what the temperature was but it was fairly warm. The temperature is 73 right now but it will get up to 81 later on today.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

2 hours ago, Loopy said:

Right now it's wet and in the mid 30's. :upset:

We got 45 degrees F. here, but it's dark and drizzly.

The kind of grey day that goes on forever, cuz the light never gets brighter or dimmer, just stays dark and dreary.

The kind of grey day where your body reminds you of every injury you've ever suffered in your entire life.

The kind of grey day that makes living in sunny Arizona seem mighty nice. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Cloudy and sprinkles here after two beautiful days of spring weather.

Wet weather record this year. We have had 146 rain days out of 212 total since October 1.

Glad I am no longer farming.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Living in Texas, I just can't comprehend it being in the 30s during the end of April. Over here it's very warm by then. Our winters are usually mild, don't last long and even when it is cold, it will go back and forth from warm to cold. Sometimes it will be warm on Christmas Day. I remember wearing a t shirt and shorts one Christmas Day. Sometimes winter here is nothing but a series of cold fronts. 

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Welp, today my neck of the woods its. 33f with feels like temp of 23f with frozen mix. Right now we're just getting a little rain mixed with find snow. We're in the pink. 

Thats what we get when living next door to one of the Great Lakes. 

Spring weather. Bah Humbug!!! :boxing: :hammer:

Haven't seen the :sunshine: in days and my doctor wants me to drop my D3 to 2000. Huh! Ain't gonna happen.

IMG_0275.JPG

Welp, today was a beautiful service day. Blue sky brilliant sunshine.

Right now, it's 6 pm and still around 61f.

IMG_0279.JPG

3 minutes ago, Loopy said:

elp, today was a beautiful service day. Blue sky brilliant sunshine.

Right now, it's 6 pm and still around 61f.

It's a stifling 93F in my part of California...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Loopy said:

You can keep the 93f. I want warmth, not an oven. :tongue:

Didn't know it got that hot, there..ours was about 80F or so, it really didn't bother me enough to be watching the thermometer.

It's supposed to drop significantly Thur/Friday,  about 20 degrees. There is also a chance of thunderstorms in the area  

I was casting a longing look at our kayaks tho...maybe Thursday during the thunderstorms.

Hardly anyone will be on the lake, I'll have it mostly to myself. ..:P

Summer short wearing weather for a couple hours this morning. Hardly no south wind at all. Went back out about 11:40 to hang up another batch (3rd) of laundry. Wind is now from the northeast at 18 mph. No longer summer short wearing weather. Brrrrr!!! 

Weather bug says it's 51f. 

I say it's a lot cooler than that. Brrrrrr!!!! :bringiton:<<<<< my teeth chattering. 

Edited by Loopy

42 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Summer short wearing weather for a couple hours this morning. Hardly no south wind at all. Went back out about 11:40 to hang up another batch (3rd) of laundry. Wind is now from the northeast at 18 mph. No longer summer short wearing weather. Brrrrr!!! 

I say it's a lot cooler than that. Brrrrrr!!!! :bringiton:<<<<< my teeth chattering. 

Take it back. I thought it was a lot colder than what Weather Bug said. It's only 44f. 

Now weather bug caught up with the right temp. Correct temp, and feels like 36f. Brrrrrrr!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Those weather apps never seem to take the old 'windchill factor' into account, do they. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

23 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Those weather apps never seem to take the old 'windchill factor' into account, do they. ^_^

I use Weather Undergroud. It lists wind chill at the moment, taken from the station of your choice. Here on the Pacific Coast the rain predictions are acurate to about a 30 minutes either way.  It also reads private weather stations near your home for  current reports. Currently 52 F. feels like 52 F. (Little wind)

Looking at the bottom of the screen I see that it sure to be raining at 7:00 AM, but will dry out to sprinkles around 5 PM.

Ann Arbor, MI:  Currently raining, 45F. feels like 42 F (wind chill); much cooler than yesterday.

Weather Underground.png

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Welp, got till 3:30 eastern to have my clothes out. Had to do some fine tuning as to where it actually got the weather from. 

IMG_0267.JPG

Edited by Loopy

I am PC,working on my talk for Sunday and listening to thunder. This really weird, it is foggy, no rain in the area and we are getting thunder continuosly. I don't think I have ever experienced a thunderstorm in fog. The lightning is not visible. 

26 minutes ago, Good-O said:

Central Louisiana - for the moment, after 7 in. rain last night, now we have a wind advisory, 25-30 mi/hr winds till 7 p.m.  Very cool and very wet!  Sun peeps out once in awhile.   

Flooding around there?

Goodness! Whole towns in some area are under water. Arkansas, Missouri, just awful. I may complain about our weather, but I don't want that either.