JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

5 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I just updated my "what's new" and got the 2 short videos about how Jesus preached and taught..they will not download..Android..Any one else have this problem?

I currently have the same issue, both android and windows app

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

6 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

I just updated my "what's new" and got the 2 short videos about how Jesus preached and taught..they will not download..Android..Any one else have this problem?

Where's the what's new?  We are talking about JW Library .. aren't we?  Sorry, sometimes I'm a bit thick. :lol:

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

55 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:
7 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Where's the what's new?  We are talking about JW Library .. aren't we?  Sorry, sometimes I'm a bit thick. :lol:

The "new" "what's new" is on the "home" page near the bottom..On Android, you put your finger or stylus just under the Daily Text at the top and pull finger down the screen to refresh any new content, etc.:)

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

9 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Same problem on IOS (IPad). Maybe not totally in the app yet???  There is another video, the sample Awake presentation in the meetings tab for the week of December 5-11, where is says the video is not available at this time and to try again later.

Edited by mserskine

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

The "new" "what's new" is on the "home" page near the bottom..On Android, you put your finger or stylus just under the Daily Text at the top and pull finger down the screen to refresh any new content, etc.:)

Thank you, Sister Elizabeth. :)

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Hi! Did anyone answer the question previously..Is there a setting to play one video only, without the player bringing up the next video? The only way I know is to tap the X after the video finishes. Also..what do the icons at the bottom of the video mean?..(One on left and one on right)

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

On 20/11/2016 at 0:01 AM, SUNRAY said:

I just updated What's New again..there are several pending updates. some change song numbers in our Jan+ Wts. and Workbooks to reflect the new numbers in our new songbook!!! :coffee:

Ahh, I wondered what the changes were. Thanks for sharing :) 

I also noticed the new songbook itself received an update, and the 'Jehovah's Will' brochure. The brochure now has a printing date of November 2016. Does anyone know what changes have been made?

40 minutes ago, jscotchie said:

Ahh, I wondered what the changes were. Thanks for sharing :) 

I also noticed the new songbook itself received an update, and the 'Jehovah's Will' brochure. The brochure now has a printing date of November 2016. Does anyone know what changes have been made?

yeah, I think some of the appointed Brothers in certain geographic locations grew a :goatee:  so an update was needed                                    

j/k  :lol1:

Edited by timpin

On 10/15/2016 at 5:32 PM, AH173 said:

I was hoping for the stream audio ability like my Windows 10 tablet has for publications for android. At the moment Android doesn't have that feature. 

Bummer. Maybe Android will get it later. 

640 mp image.jpg

On 10/16/2016 at 3:57 AM, Jonathan77 said:

The audio streaming feature came with version 8.1.  Android is on version 8.0, still an update behind.

On 10/16/2016 at 2:25 PM, AH173 said:

That doesn't work for Android devices. There is no audio for the 2013 Bible or magazine or any other publications that's available on jw.org. It hopefully will be a future update. 

I guess it will be a little more time. It's been almost a month and a half. Audio streaming soon......I guess.:unsure:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

• 2 weeks later...
Why does my Android Smartphone Galaxy S7 always reboot/restart  10 seconds after I launch Media Audio Sing to Jehovah -Chorus?
The Android version is 6.0.1; anyone else having same/similar issues?

So far it's just song 2.. "We Thank You Jehovah" that reboots my device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Now that the song lyric videos are coming out, I suspect the 2017 MWB Meeting section will be updated with the song videos. I hope so....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

One update I would like to see:

In the "slide out drawer" where we have the direct links to the Bible, Meetings, Publications, etc - I would also like a direct link to the Songbook just like we have for the Bible

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

One update I would like to see:

In the "slide out drawer" where we have the direct links to the Bible, Meetings, Publications, etc - I would also like a direct link to the Songbook just like we have for the Bible

Have you submitted your request to the Branch? :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Not yet. I was looking for the link to submit that. There used to be such a link but I may be looking past it (have a lot on my plate right now)

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Sent this suggestion... Wonder how many other people have also?
"Sample presentation page of MWB allow the ability to click on title of magazine or picture of the magazine and that takes you to that featured article or the magazine."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk