JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2173 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Oh Wow!  Wonderful news to share, Fiona.  Lovely that you are in a position to do this, and you can inspire others to rethink their situation too.  I know Jehovah will help you with all that needs doing, including calculating the cost, and being bold.  Great news, and will certainly include your plans in my prayers.

Do you have a congregation in mind?

Oh Wow!  Wonderful news to share, Fiona.  Lovely that you are in a position to do this, and you can inspire others to rethink their situation too.  I know Jehovah will help you with all that needs doing, including calculating the cost, and being bold.  Great news, and will certainly include your plans in my prayers.

Do you have a congregation in mind?
Yes. Its a congregation on the fringes of the outback australia. Called St George Congregation. Its a cong of 4 older brothers and sisters. 2 are not well. 1 elder. But he is getting on. They have a HUGE territory. 3 hours to the end of one side. And even then it ends in unassigned territory. They have people wanting studies. But noone to study with them. 6 inactive ones. They will be our first assignment... bringing them back. We are looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But Fiona, that is wonderful news!

A brother told me a few days ago that no matter how much we try and out gift Jehovah - He has a way of always winning.  I know by experience that this is very true. So He'll surely pour on your family a rain of blessings. :)

Thank you, Fiona! I find your experience very faith strengthening...A fine example of following through with spiritual goals...showing Jehovah you really want to serve him to the full, and help our brothers and interested ones! The May broadcast!!! I will pray for you and your family!  Much love ~ Elizabeth 😍

Edited by SUNRAY

grammar

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

Only when we are in town. We plan on being in town from sat morning to help with field service till tue night meeting. Then we will leave for witnessing from wed morning till friday night.

Are you going to be able to keep in touch with being in the outback. Might not have Y 5 way out there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

May Jehovah prove to be with you.   We are always here as a  listening ear and to give support.  So keep us up to date as your extended family. We'd love to hear of your wonderful experiences you will be having. (share even the not so wonderful)

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah

This is so encouraging to me personally Fiona. May Jehovah bless you in your endeavors to serve him more fully in the ministry. This months Broadcast will be so timely and encouraging to you.