JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What news are you sick of hearing?

2 minutes ago, Greg Dent said:

So tired of politics and trump garbage. If there were anyone I would like to smack in the face with a shovel. Wow. We are in the middle of an election here in Ontario got tired of that 6 months ago. Long before it even started.

It used to have a break from politics. Now, it is year around. Sickening. I cannot stand the tone of that man’s voice. I just head out the door when he comes on. My husband has learned to switch the channel.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I'm tired of waking up and hearing Jehovah's Kingdom hasn't arrived. (tired of how broken this planet is and they think they can still do something to heal it).

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

7 hours ago, Greg Dent said:

So tired of politics and trump garbage. If there were anyone I would like to smack in the face with a shovel. Wow. We are in the middle of an election here in Ontario got tired of that 6 months ago. Long before it even started.

Not just trump,

hillary

pelosi

shummer

ryan

mcConnell

obama(s)

Who is not spewing garbage? It's all pookie, and it's from every politician isn't it? His personality makes the skin crawl but in reality, the bottom line is he is no different than any other politician. He just sells himself as compared to the media selling the previous chump. No real difference in ego's that i can see.

No one is capable of solving any real problem and they know it. (And we should know it more than them.) So they put on their faces and sell their snake oil and try to appear more righteous than the other guy. Tell me one thing that has gotten better in the last 20 years? And they (politicians, politics and media) will ALL get worse at what they do as this system crawls to it's demise. I still watch the news, not to hear the "facts", but to hear the REAL news we all wait for. Some day.......

I can’t stand MSN or CNN constantly spewing political garbage. I go to a friend’s house and groan when it’s on. They keep repeating and repeating junk I don’t need to hear. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

19 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Political statements ... of any kind promising better life. 

I was driving the other day and I saw huge billboard saying ... Let’s make Australia great again

Oh brother, shades of,  “you know who”. 

Its like a big slide, and, they will all meet at the bottom. In a big crash! 

I am tired of hearing "Trump falsely said," or "Trump charged without evidence."

There have been (and are) countless neer-do-wells and liars in history. But I have never heard "Putin falsely said," "Kim alsely said,or anyone falsely said.

I get it, already. They hate him.

Edited by TrueTomHarley

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.

Getting tired of seeing Harvey Weinstein's name.... and his face. 

He's so handsome. Obvious ladies man. Not creepy looking at all :D

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

3 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Getting tired of seeing Harvey Weinstein's name.... and his face. 

He's so handsome. Obvious ladies man. Not creepy looking at all :D

I want to put up a laughing icon, and a vomiting one, at the same time!

1 hour ago, Gregexplore said:

Why? Is it always raining where you live? LOL :lol1:

Just friendly teasing here ... 

I dont find it useful unless there are percent chances of rain but i always bring my umbrella as much as possible brother greg :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

The royal wedding did drive me crazy. The whole royal family thing makes no sense to me. They are royal for no reason. I’m so sick and tired of hearing about Russia meddling in the election! What has been done has been done. Talking about it is not going to remove Trump from his position. They are crying over spilled milk.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.