JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for July 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2052 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have to say - at various part(s) of the broadcast - I  flashed back to being a little girl - 

tears stinging...but ever so grateful and joyful - that Jehovah chose "me." 

And - upon hearing the June Broadcast - the brother stating how the

Gilead Graduates had 5 months of such wonderful training - I felt a little healthy envy - 

but look what we have for July - I am soaking it all in.  How envigorating!!!

Edited by CyreJay

1 hour ago, Sepie93 said:

Wauw! The song is one of the most beautiful oneemoji7.pngemoji7.png
I really like the musical-kind of songs. And the choir in the background!! Just beautiful!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

The sisters and I in our car group yesterday were saying the same after I played it for them - that this new song sounds like part of a Broadway musical.  But in a cooler way -- not like the corny Cart song... 😉 

Edited by Hope

49 minutes ago, Hope said:

The sisters and I in our car group yesterday were saying the same after I played it for them - that this new song sounds like part of a Broadway musical.  But in a cooler way -- not like the corny Cart song... 😉 

Cart.jpg.553ab3ea8a4b2ec7aed78bae4be19ec5.jpg

142739395_LaughGiggleGiggleGiggle.gif.7b2ca05a8f972241d0a4f1b635955ee4.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

22 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I wonder if that video of Joseph is a preview of next years RC drama theme...

I can think of a lot of reasons why Joseph would be the perfect drama for next years RC.

Betrayed by family

Imprisoned by false accusation.

Remains loyal in prison for years.

Suddenly released and rewarded.

It will be interesting if the feature film is about Joseph..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, Hope said:

Have you heard or seen Dear Evan Hansen? There is a song in it that this song reminds me of. (I think it is more subject matter than the actual song) The song name is You will be found. And I love the cart song!

5 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I can think of a lot of reasons why Joseph would be the perfect drama for next years RC.

Betrayed by family

Imprisoned by false accusation.

Remains loyal in prison for years.

Suddenly released and rewarded.

It will be interesting if the feature film is about Joseph..

Okay, I think it's time to start a new topic... Speculations on next year's convention?

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Okay, I think it's time to start a new topic... Speculations on next year's convention?

I was thinking about that but I wanted to do a fleece test and see if the idea was all wet or not.

Is there enough interest to start a 2019 speculative topic this early?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I was thinking about that but I wanted to do a fleece test and see if the idea was all wet or not.

Yes!  I would love it.  I mentioned that I had not heard anything at our RC about 2019 Convention and I was surprised.  I do know we will be taken care of by Jehovah.  We just need to endure, be bold and courageous.  Thanks for pending topic mention.  

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Well, I already knew that you are all wet. LaughingSnickeringDoggy.gif.58be0a25465adad55ba1b73d7184734d.gif

I personally think it's a bit too early to try and speculate... yet. Maybe that time would come toward the end of this year, once this year's conventions are done. But that's just my own 2¢ worth.

8 hours ago, Good-O said:

Yes!  I would love it.  I mentioned that I had not heard anything at our RC about 2019 Convention and I was surprised.  I do know we will be taken care of by Jehovah.  We just need to endure, be bold and courageous.  Thanks for pending topic mention.  

On the other hand I appreciate your mentioning that nothing was announced about next year. This year's convention was announced last year because it was the last of a three-part series. Next year's is apparently not connected with this series. I also appreciated your reminder that we will be taken care of by Jehovah. I'm just wondering how the brothers could possibly match what we were provided with this year! Of course... they can't! It's impossible. However... (Matthew 19:26)

Okay, yeah. I was the one that mentioned the idea in the first place! Shame on me.

Edited by Sheep

forgot smthg

On 7/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, Hope said:

I shall have you know that 'the corny Cart song' is my wife's favorite :) 

I've even started to appreciate it. It took a few years - whereas most of the songs only take a few days - but it nontheless has become a regular listen in this house xD 

12 minutes ago, 1MKnight said:

I shall have you know that 'the corny Cart song' is my wife's favorite :) 

I've even started to appreciate it. It took a few years - whereas most of the songs only take a few days - but it nontheless has become a regular listen in this house xD 

It's become a favorite of mine, too! It's still corny... 😉😄

1 minute ago, Hope said:

It's become a favorite of mine, too! It's still corny... 😉😄

One of the SKE classes did a Broadway dance routine to the cart song with a brother dressed up like a cart and doing a Bob Fosse routine. I would love to share pictures but we were asked not to...

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

One of the SKE classes did a Broadway dance routine to the cart song with a brother dressed up like a cart and doing a Bob Fosse routine. I would love to share pictures but we were asked not to...

Oh man... jazz hands everywhere!  I hope he did high kicks at the big finish!  😂

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Oh man... jazz hands everywhere!  I hope he did high kicks at the big finish!  😂

I'm sorry for going off topic but three sisters in the class knew how to tap dance and they were part of the routine. It was incredible...

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Not that I'm excited or anything,  but roughly when should I expect to see the original song listed under audio or video in the app?

They are usually posted on JW Broadcasting the second Monday following the broadcast. So this month it should be July 16. In the meantime, you can get an "unofficial" mp3 audio version from this link.