JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for July 2018

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2030 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Brilliant broadcast this month. Loved how it’s helping us to study deeply & not just skimming the surface. Helps us develop a closer relationship with Jehovah, & boy don’t we need that! There are hard times just ahead & we need that complete reliance on Jehovah. We can only rely on him if we have a specially close relationship with him. 

Also I loved the song, very moving.....

That song.......😯 I need to learn this, powerful and motivating words, we know what is ahead of us, the FDS are preparing us. Take full advantage of the provisions whilst we can. And I really enjoy Bro Noumair (sorry for incorrect spelling), he has a lovely teaching manner, you don’t feel that you are being talked “at” but that you are being talked “to”……leaves a lot of room for self examination 😐😐

9 minutes ago, ALC said:

That song.......😯 I need to learn this, powerful and motivating words, we know what is ahead of us, the FDS are preparing us. Take full advantage of the provisions whilst we can. And I really enjoy Bro Noumair (sorry for incorrect spelling), he has a lovely teaching manner, you don’t feel that you are being talked “at” but that you are being talked “to”……leaves a lot of room for self examination 😐😐

Noumair is on the Teaching Committee and one of the regular instructors for Gilead.  His "art of teaching" is very refined!  😉 

12 hours ago, Jothob said:

Brilliant broadcast this month. Loved how it’s helping us to study deeply & not just skimming the surface. Helps us develop a closer relationship with Jehovah, & boy don’t we need that! There are hard times just ahead & we need that complete reliance on Jehovah. We can only rely on him if we have a specially close relationship with him. 

Also I loved the song, very moving.....

Agreed. It was a great JWB. To me, it really demonstrates further our reliance on the Bible, and the ability to use critical thinking when reading the Bible.

The one sister who made the Truth her own despite her family putting her out... she said she intended to "be the sort of person she always needed" in order to help others.

That is a phrase I've said CONSTANTLY to my son thru the years when he'd been feeling low, like no one really cared for him, etc.  I say that to myself.  

It felt very strange to basically hear myself being quoted back to me on the Broadcast.  But rather affirming, as well!  :D

1 hour ago, Hope said:

heh... it'll never sell.  :whistling:

They might need to jazz it up a little to sell the idea, perhaps give him a new wardrobe...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 minutes ago, Hope said:

well.. maybe if they give it a REALLY specific title so people know what it's about... 😏

..in technicolor?

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 minutes ago, Hope said:

well.. maybe if they give it a REALLY specific title so people know what it's about... 😏

Like "Joseph and his....mean brothers"....no, no...

Joseph and his....bosses wife.....no...no....

Joseph and his....life after prison...no...no..

I give up,  just Joseph and his something.....😉

Edited by jwhess

On 7/3/2018 at 12:27 PM, Jonathan77 said:

A musical based on the story of Joseph.  Hmmm, now there's an idea.

I wonder if that video of Joseph is a preview of next years RC drama theme...