JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Coffee break

1 minute ago, Tbs77 said:

OK....pop quiz 1 question:

What method did Brian use to make Brother Williams coffee in Remember The Wife of Lot Part 2?

How many of you use the same method! 

Reveal hidden contents

See 14:25 mark in the video.

French press.

He was also using an Ethiopian coffee, I could tell by the color of light filtering through the coffee at the time it was pressed.... :whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

French press.
He was also using an Ethiopian coffee, I could tell by the color of light filtering through the coffee at the time it was pressed.... :whistling:
I don't think it was French Press...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

I don't think it was French Press... emoji6.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh, you are right. That looks like an old Melitta coffee filter.

I thought there was a scene with a French Press...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 minutes ago, Dove said:

I don't know where to put this without starting a new topic, but

on Saturday, August 18 at 18  minutes past 8, it will be 8/18/18 8:18..

Good as any, off topic is the way we comunicate here.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

It's all good as long as you had coffee this morning at 8/18/18 8:18 AM or PM! 😉

PO.PNG

That's true; it occurs twice a day...AM and PM..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

41 minutes ago, Dove said:

I don't know where to put this without starting a new topic, but

on Saturday, August 18 at 18  minutes past 8, it will be 8/18/18 8:18..

Hey, I have like 20 minutes give er take

I will savor the moment 😊

19 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

It's all good as long as you had coffee this morning at 8/18/18 8:18 AM or PM! 😉

PO.PNG

I should keep this in case our coffeemaker eventually breaks

3 hours ago, Tbs77 said:

So you don't use this method....😉

I use a K-cup but I also have an old Pyrex vacuum coffee maker that I can pull out if I need it...

On 8/18/2018 at 5:38 PM, Tortuga said:

Oh, you are right. That looks like an old Melitta coffee filter.

I thought there was a scene with a French Press...

I'll have to look again, but I'm pretty sure it was a chance. Also looked like they had a baratza encore grinder in the background too. Someone knows there coffee stuff in bethel!

• 2 weeks later...

Espresso at San Marco plaza  in Venice 11 euro.... love cofffe but not for this price LOL 

Would you pay for a coffee that much?

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

3 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Espresso at San Marco plaza  in Venice 11 euro.... love cofffe but not for this price LOL 

Eek. Thats a lot and I doubt it taste that good in price. I would love to get into expresso, but the cost for a good machine and grinder is pretty steep. 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:17 AM, Gregexplore said:

NEVER! :nope: Seems to be a mean tourist price… :angry:

If they continue like this, it will be cheaper to fly to Columbia and gather coffee there in the end! 

Chrissy :wave:

On 9/2/2018 at 5:29 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

I had  heard that Piazza San Marco was a tourist trap.

Even the Trip Advisor app warns about the coffee prices there..

Coffee.  Meh, I could take it or leave it.  I don't mind an iced coffee once in a blue moon. Or what we'd call a regular here.  1 cream, 1 sugar.  My husband though... I think if he ever ends up in the hospital they'll have to intravenously infuse him with it. 

I prefer water actually.  

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

2 minutes ago, cerebral ecstasy said:

Coffee.  Meh, I could take it or leave it.  I don't mind an iced coffee once in a blue moon.  

Hmmm. Never tried that...

blue-moon-beers.jpg.7a02ae0097c63b83a95c38644ebdc2b8.jpg

My style would be more this...  can't stand any type of beer :P this is Blue Moon Coffee in MD.  Even though I've never been there, could completely imagine myself having a nice cup of coffee behind the camera somewhere.

img_88172.jpg

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

Coffee makes my stomach hurt. I have always drank tea, cream and sugar. I like berry FLAVORED tea, but not herbal teas.

Then I went on a study with a pioneer sis, her study an Indian lady. She always made this astonishingly delicious tea. I volunteered to go with her often until the husband's work project was done and they went back to India. Come to find out it was Chai Latte. When I read the ingredients I thought it couldn't be the same tea....it had ginger and cloves which I hate. But the vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves and etc made it spicy and sweet. I use half the Tazo chai mix and half some vanilla soy milk or my new favorite vanilla almond milk. Now I don't like the regular black tea lol

Get more exercise....walk with Jehovah!

• 3 weeks later...

We used to have a coffee shop in Melbourne before we relocated. I drank waaaay too much espresso. It ruined me for life. I can no longer drink 'instant' coffee. As one friend liked to say: 'Life's too short for instant coffee. 'f069dc47086db738ec4b9286fbdd8e96.jpg

Older {waiting for wiser}